Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I send the text?

• 18-03-2020 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Please delete this thread

Comments

Jesus don't send him that text!
    If I got that I would just delete it straight away.
    If you want to meet up just text him, tell him you will be in Germany & ask if he wants to meet up.
    If he does he does, & if he doesn't forget about it.
    Best of luck in your new adventure. Enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 whatsapp

bubblypop wrote: »
    Jesus don't send him that text!
    If I got that I would just delete it straight away.
    If you want to meet up just text him, tell him you will be in Germany & ask if he wants to meet up.
    If he does he does, & if he doesn't forget about it.
    Best of luck in your new adventure. Enjoy it.

But like it’s very annoying the way he is texting .. it makes me feel worthless like I’m a toy that he just texts whenever after like 10 hours or a day .. Do I start to like text him late too haha

Thanks !! I’m very excited I’m moving in 6 weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭lalababa

Not every ****wit looks at their phone 24/7. Like wtf if he's a truck driver or a helicopter pilot. Ya f**king tool.

lalababa wrote: »
    Not every ****wit looks at their phone 24/7. Like wtf if he's a truck driver or a helicopter pilot. Ya f**king tool.

Rude haha. It sounds like you are old .. every single of millennials checks their phone at least every hour !!!
    Just so ya know he is not a pilot or a truck driver

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

On your last two days together did anything happen that didnt happen before when you two were together?

• Advertisement

Car99 wrote: »
    On your last two days together did anything happen that didnt happen before when you two were together?

Noo at least Not as I am aware of it. it was very sweet 2 days we went out on sat with his friends , stayed home on Sunday all cuddled up and Netflixing he kept kissing me and hugging .. even kissing my forehead and all haha , having nice conversations .. he kissed me goodbye before he went to work on Monday .. asked me to come around to his work to say goodbye later in the day before I went to the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 19 eldudebros

Don't send him that text.

You can already feel his disinterest. Take that as your sign not to message him and leave him go.

It happens to everyone. It's not an indicator of your self worth, merely an indicator of his interest.

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:
    lalababa you are a member here for long enough to know that calling someone names is strictly forbidden on boards. Yellow card given.

Advertisement