Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I have a right to be a little peeved off?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

Just as a possibly from your friends perspective,

I don't text my mates when I'm with my GF cos its rude, when we spend time together we actually engage with eachother don't just sit beside eachother while on the phone to other people.
    I can go weeks without chatting with my friends it doesn't mean I'm using them or that I don't care about them, I just have my priorities, my GF is my best friend if something happens, she's the first person I tell, I can fill my other friends in as and when I see them, or chat to them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

Rachiee wrote: »
    Just as a possibly from your friends perspective,

I don't text my mates when I'm with my GF cos its rude, when we spend time together we actually engage with eachother don't just sit beside eachother while on the phone to other people.
    I can go weeks without chatting with my friends it doesn't mean I'm using them or that I don't care about them, I just have my priorities, my GF is my best friend if something happens, she's the first person I tell, I can fill my other friends in as and when I see them, or chat to them

Same as I've gone months without chatting to my actual best mates, and I class them as family. We're all busy people we talk when we talk and theres never an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭S.G.M.

A mod can close this thread now. Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod note

Closing the thread as per OP's request.

Thank you to all for taking the time to reply.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement