Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand Sanitiser

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,023 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

pc7 wrote: »
    Just on Sleeper12 I'd second the Handmade Soap one, try code Kindness might still work for a discount code. It is the nicest sanitizer I've gotten, its smells strongly of alcohol when you open it, but when you rub it in it smells of Lemongrass, really nice, hasn't dried hands either. (not using much as working from home, but handy)

Kindness works. I just ordered 6 bottles & Kindness got me 10 percent discount :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Kindness works. I just ordered 6 bottles & Kindness got me 10 percent discount :)

My order was late (human error) and they put a few samples in, stuff is lovely, going to treat myself to a few bits off them to support them. They also donated something like 15,000 litres of sanitizer to the CF community so fair play to them. Good to support business who help during this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,944 ✭✭✭Cordell

I just bought some made by Dingle distilleries, small bottle but they also had bigger ones, something that looked like this https://shopie.dingledistillery.ie/home/8-dingle-gin-mini.html
    Alcohol 8x% and glycerin

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭TrivialArguer

I (stupidly) paid about E15 for both 450ml and 500mls. Surprised some people here are paying even more!

I know theyre hard to come by but they seem to be more available nowadays, so wouldnt pay more than that at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

My local Aldi (Galway) had bottles of hand sanitiser at the checkout today, for the first time in more than 2 months. The bottles used to be 50ml, now they are 100ml and cost €1.49 which is a fair price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Lidl have 200ml (80% ethanol) for €2.49 (liquid, not gel).

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭eleventh

Schools open 2 months, young kids having to use this poison
    You just couldn't make it up.
    prolonged use "may cause dermatitis, eye irritation, upper respiratory system irritation and headaches".
    https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/1023/1173392-school-hand-sanitiser-recall/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,023 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

eleventh wrote: »
    Schools open 2 months, young kids having to use this poison
    You just couldn't make it up.
    prolonged use "may cause dermatitis, eye irritation, upper respiratory system irritation and headaches".
    https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/1023/1173392-school-hand-sanitiser-recall/

I don't use any sanitiser provided by any buildings I enter. I always carry my own. My kids are adults now but if they were in school they would be carrying their own too. You have no idea what is in ones provided in shops etc. You can be sure they all buy the cheapest available

Advertisement