Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query

Options
  • 18-03-2020 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Trying to call but have been on hold for 20 minutes.

I need a mortgage account statement can someone DM me please.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi. Maxamillius,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing less than desirable hold times. Due to the current circumstances, we are experiencing a higher volume of calls than usual. This is causing longer wait times.

Rest assured, if you call again one of our colleagues will be with you as soon as possible and help you order this statement.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Hi. Maxamillius,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing less than desirable hold times. Due to the current circumstances, we are experiencing a higher volume of calls than usual. This is causing longer wait times.

Rest assured, if you call again one of our colleagues will be with you as soon as possible and help you order this statement.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Tried calling twice, both times 20 minutes, whilst I appreciate the demand due to the current climate, I’m not calling again.

Can you arrange for someone to contact me by email, I’ll give you the account number and a statement can be sent to my home address,

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi maxamillius,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We really are sorry about the hold times at the moment.  To request a statement it would be necessary to call our mortgage team on 01-6113333. Alternatively, if you have the mortgage registered on 365 Online you can request this through Ask a Question in the Service Desk. 

Thanks 
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Hi maxamillius,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We really are sorry about the hold times at the moment.  To request a statement it would be necessary to call our mortgage team on 01-6113333. Alternatively, if you have the mortgage registered on 365 Online you can request this through Ask a Question in the Service Desk. 

Thanks 
    Tara

Appreciate the response Tara but are the hold times any better? I can’t afford to be waiting upwards of 20 minutes every time just to request a statement. Can’t see why this can’t be handled via email, relatively straightforward request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Thanks for getting back to us maxamillius.

I’m sorry our lines are still very busy today and we can’t fulfil account requests through unsecured emails. The two options I’ve given above are how to request a statement on a mortgage account. 

Just to make you aware, in line with Government and HSE guidance to curtail Covid-19 and social distancing guidelines, we have temporarily reduced the number of customer service representatives on site. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times. 

Thanks again 
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement