Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New iPad Pro and MacBook Air

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

Nice update to the Air.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

iPad pro looks awesome super

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Going to try and pick up a refurb of the last gen iPad Pro 12.9 now.

godtabh wrote: »
    Going to try and pick up a refurb of the last gen iPad Pro 12.9 now.

Where and how much?

I'm interested too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Where and how much?

I'm interested too

On the Apple site. Just waiting for prices to adjust

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Ouch, 300 for the case/keyboard. They don't make it easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

So they've nearly made a surface now :)
    Now for macOS on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

When would compub and Harvey Norman have the new ipads??

Kagawa wrote: »
    When would compub and Harvey Norman have the new ipads??

I'll be ordering online last place I'm going is physical shops for the foreseeable future

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I'll be ordering online last place I'm going is physical shops for the foreseeable future

Agreed, I just have a one4all that would put a dent in the price,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

Ordered the new MacBook Air today - is it really going to take up to a month to arrive or is that a conservative estimate?

I ordered the iPad Pro 12.9 base model, delivery is stated for April 3 - 8th.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I was wondering when Harvey Norman night have them in stock? As HN is not closing down, was thinking it might be a bit quicker than ordering online. Anyone have previous experience?

I was wondering when Harvey Norman night have them in stock? As HN is not closing down, was thinking it might be a bit quicker than ordering online. Anyone have previous experience?

I was wondering that too but asked around and was told online would be quicker for now.

My estimate is 16-23rd April.

loike wrote: »
    I was wondering that too but asked around and was told online would be quicker for now.

Might call HN tomorrow and see. They’ve a habit of not putting stock on their website. I picked up my AirPods and AirPod pros there when the site said they had no stock. The Apple Store app is giving me the same dates you have.

If anyone gets a delivery estimate from Harvey Norman could they please let us know. TIA

For a iPad Pro 12.9,

Harvey Norman will have the new Macbook Air in stock within the week the chap I spoke to on the phone said. He also took my name and number and is putting one of the spec I wanted aside for me.

I ordered the iPad Pro 12.9 base model, delivery is stated for April 3 - 8th.

Anyone with a delivery date same as me? Mine is showing no movement yet.

Wish I had ordered from Apple when you did.. as HN is now closed. I ordered from Apple this morning, probably worked out for the better as I bumped the processor and ram.

Wish I had ordered from Apple when you did.. as HN is now closed. I ordered from Apple this morning, probably worked out for the better as I bumped the processor and ram.

Mine just shipped, showing for delivery tomorrow

• Advertisement

Mine won’t be here for weeeeeeeeks. Must be coming up from Cork or somewhere close if it’s over night?

Mine won’t be here for weeeeeeeeks. Must be coming up from Cork or somewhere close if it’s over night?

It’s in the UK, express delivery

It’s in the UK, express delivery

Ahhhhhh! Nice to know!

Mine is preparing to ship too. Looks like I’ll have it by the end of the week fingers crossed...

Mine is preparing to ship too. Looks like I’ll have it by the end of the week fingers crossed...

That's way ahead of schedule, right? Would you keep me posted of where you are along the way?

That's way ahead of schedule, right? Would you keep me posted of where you are along the way?

It shipped this morning from The Netherlands and is still say the 17th. Don’t see how it could take two weeks to come from there?

It shipped this morning from The Netherlands and is still say the 17th. Don’t see how it could take two weeks to come from there?

If it's going by ground mail, it could! I think Apple are usually on point with the their estimates from what I have read.

If it's going by ground mail, it could! I think Apple are usually on point with the their estimates from what I have read.

Looks like I won’t be getting it this week so!

Looks like I won’t be getting it this week so!

Don't give up the hope buddy! But it's probably unlikely :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Ordered the 11 inch on the 18 of March. Upgraded from my almost 6 year old air 2. Shockingly Twitter is as laggy and locks on the iPad Pro and is a battery hog just the same as on my air 2.

Advertisement