Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did it come from, what caused it

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

I don't know where it came from but I know where this is all going

• Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭Talisman

I get the whole transmission from Animal to Animal to Human but surely a bat infecting a pagolin is very common in the wild and humans eating pagolins are equally as common. Why in this case can the virus be do bad and not the hundreds or thousand times of previous times.
    The Australian 60 minutes episode suggested that the pangolin was a species from Sub-Saharan Africa and not a native of Asia. Bats are better known reservoirs of coronaviruses than pangolins which may be why people are focused on there being a bat consumed by a human connection.

Advertisement