Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands: Dublin's Workhorses

Options
  • 18-03-2020 10:24pm

Ah Dublin. What a great oul' town it was. And Eamonn Mac Thomáis' accent is like honey to the ears.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Remember them coming out in the morning from Grenville/Bath Lane onto Gardiner Place up to around 85.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Now would be a great time for someone in Dublin to get loads of photo's and video of Dublin during this Pandemic.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

JayZeus wrote: »
    Ah Dublin. What a great oul' town it was. And Eamonn Mac Thomáis' accent is like honey to the ears.

William Fitz (from 14 mins) is my grand uncle. I’d never seen this before, though it seems the rest of my family have.

Thanks for posting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

JayZeus wrote: »

Jays de oul tenements were great. You'd miss livin 14 to a room watchin Dicey Reilly and Bang Bang

• Advertisement
Advertisement