Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where has my plane been?

Options
  • 19-03-2020 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭

For example the 8 pm flight Luton -Cork,
    where has it been all day?
    With such short turnaround times I'd say the cleaning is fairly rudimentary.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

On the 16 March, it was operated by EI-DLV which just seems to have gone London-Cork and then Cork-London.

Yesterday the same aircraft went London-Dublin, Dublin-London, London-Copenhagen, Copenhagen-London.

Flightradar has lots of info.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭PinOnTheRight

For example the 8 pm flight Luton -Cork,
    where has it been all day?
    With such short turnaround times I'd say the cleaning is fairly rudimentary.

What cleaning? At most it’s a quick collection of any significant rubbish left lying, nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,783 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I've yet to hear of a single case of cabin crew being infected as a result of exposure on a flight.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

I've yet to hear of a single case of cabin crew being infected as a result of exposure on a flight.

Reported well over a month ago that Korean Air had a confirmed case with one of its crew. She had operated 2-3 longhaul flights before showing symptoms.
    Aer Lingus themselves admitted that several crew are self updating due exposure.

In addition cabin crew are generally in good health, with robust immune be systems and are perfect carriers of infection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭IngazZagni

They certainly have including a couple based in Dublin. Remember there are thousands of cases now so you won’t be getting any details of any particular case. In Italy there are lots of cases.

Oh and as for cleaning on that yellow and blue airline. Haha! Only done at night time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

17 cabin crew in isolation in Dublin, not all from aircraft exposure, some from exposure with individuals in crew rooms etc

Advertisement