Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Card, Old pin won't work

Options
  • 19-03-2020 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi 

I received a new bank card. It wasn't a replacement as my student debit card had expired so I received a new card which isn't a student card. I never received a pin to activate my new card. I emailed BOI on Boards.ie to see if I could use my old pin in which I was told yes, but it didn't work. I received the card last Thursday and I am still waiting a new pin. 

In light of the current situation that is ongoing, I understand immensely that the pressure to please everyone is a stressful one. I understand gratefully of any efforts made in regards to trying to activate my new card and I wish you all the best and safety towards all at BOI. 

I hope to hear back soon. 

Many kind regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Febreeze,

Thanks for contacting us here and I’m sorry to hear this. It sounds like you have received an upgraded card and a new pin should have been received by now. If you can please log on to 365 Online and send a request through Ask a Question in the Service Desk one of my colleagues will be happy to reissue the card pin. 

Thanks 
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Febreeze

Hi Febreeze,

Thanks for contacting us here and I’m sorry to hear this. It sounds like you have received an upgraded card and a new pin should have been received by now. If you can please log on to 365 Online and send a request through Ask a Question in the Service Desk one of my colleagues will be happy to reissue the card pin. 

Thanks 
    Tara

Hi Tara

Thank you for the quick responce. I'll get onto that now.

Have a good day 😊

Advertisement