Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Correct address to send documents

Options
  • 19-03-2020 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Good morning,
    with regards to my mortgage I want to send in the 'Request to remove a borrower' form to the correct department. However I think I have an old form with an old address. Can you tell me if this is the correct address.

Modifications Unit, Financial Review Team, BOI Mortgages, New Century House, IFSC, Dublin 1

Thanks,
    B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Buck, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Our Mortgage Team have moved to a new address. 

Modifications Unit, 
    Financial Review Team, 
    BOI Mortgages, 
    2 Burlington Plaza, 
    Burlington Road, 
    Dublin 4, D04 EC66.

To access the most up to date forms please type BOI.com/mortgageforms into the address bar on your browser and you can download the required pack from the list. 

Thanks 
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Buck

Hi Buck, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Our Mortgage Team have moved to a new address. 

Modifications Unit, 
    Financial Review Team, 
    BOI Mortgages, 
    2 Burlington Plaza, 
    Burlington Road, 
    Dublin 4, D04 EC66.

To access the most up to date forms please type BOI.com/mortgageforms into the address bar on your browser and you can download the required pack from the list. 

Thanks 
    Tara
    Good afternoon, is there a phone number or email address for this section? I sent in my forms but have heard nothing back since, its 7 weeks now since I sent in the forms and I'd like to follow it up.

thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Buck

Thanks for coming back to us on this.

Although there is no direct email address you can certainly call our Mortgage Team on 01 6113333 and an Advisor can follow up on this for you.

Advisors are  available Mon to Fri  9am-5pm

We hope the above helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement