Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risco Agility 3 interference problems

Options
  • 19-03-2020 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I have a Tado setup for some time now and recently got a Risco Agility 3 installed.
    Is there anyone out there with this setup at home?
    Installer is stating there are communication drops from the main panel.
    So, both Risco and Tado are wireless and operate on 868 MHz and obviously I am wondering if there are any interference here.
    The heating system is working fine as far as I can tell, but there were a few hiccups with the alarm like things losing supervision and other day an sensor kept set after unset the system which activated the alarm when the window was opened..

Did anyone experienced any interference with Risco panels and other devices on the same frequency?

Thanks,
    Pedro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

gygabyte wrote: »
    I have a Tado setup for some time now and recently got a Risco Agility 3 installed.
    Is there anyone out there with this setup at home?
    Installer is stating there are communication drops from the main panel.
    So, both Risco and Tado are wireless and operate on 868 MHz and obviously I am wondering if there are any interference here.
    The heating system is working fine as far as I can tell, but there were a few hiccups with the alarm like things losing supervision and other day an sensor kept set after unset the system which activated the alarm when the window was opened..

Did anyone experienced any interference with Risco panels and other devices on the same frequency?

Thanks,
    Pedro

Ive seen the likes of honeywell 868 interfering if they have a low battery.
    Basically they flood the area with a low battery signal which can stop signals from sensors and panel communicating.
    What has installer advised to solve this?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 gygabyte

altor wrote: »
    Ive seen the likes of honeywell 868 interfering if they have a low battery.
    Basically they flood the area with a low battery signal which can stop signals from sensors and panel communicating.
    What has installer advised to solve this?

He offered to change the location of the panel and even replacing it if it doesn’t solve. All free of charge.

Although I was able to reach out to Tado support and they changed the channel/frequency so will also wait and see if it solves the communication problems observed by the Risco panel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

gygabyte wrote: »
    He offered to change the location of the panel and even replacing it if it doesn’t solve. All free of charge.

Although I was able to reach out to Tado support and they changed the channel/frequency so will also wait and see if it solves the communication problems observed by the Risco panel

If both were on the same band this is what causes the issue so if they changed the frequency that should solve the issue.

Advertisement