Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Vanilla Fun Game (Game during the Crisis :) ) GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly wrote: »
    Ted YNWA was lynched. He was a wolf.

Nice one

So voting says MrsFD next

Then I’d wager Sully/Kitten probably in that order

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Green&Red wrote: »
    Nice one

So voting says MrsFD next

Then I’d wager Sully/Kitten probably in that order

Why MrsFD? Why not grumpy? She did a very late vote and she didn't vote for ted... I'd be suspicious of that tbh.

So on the basis of the first voting MrsFD is almost definitely a wolf

That leaves Sully, Kitten and grumpy as the last wolf, we can afford to lynch two of them, my preference is in that order

Even if MrsFD wasn’t a wolf we’ve a two out of three chance but I’d be very surprised if she wasn’t

Current 6/2
    Munch 5/2
    Lynch MrsFD 5/1
    Munch 4/1
    Lynch NRV 3/1
    Munch 2/1
    Lynch wolf

In fact just looking at the voting times it’s even more condemning for MrsFD, her and Ted were both on one vote and would have been lynched with a late vote in either
    MrsFD votes at 8.50

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

sullivlo wrote: »
    Why MrsFD? Why not grumpy? She did a very late vote and she didn't vote for ted... I'd be suspicious of that tbh.

On that, late vote was explained, just tried my luck in case there was a penalty for not voting at all and the thread hadn’t been updated.

I’m not voting for Ted, Fixxxer’s role claim just didn’t sit right with me. Though Ted was suss too but decided to go with my gut rather than band wagon. Might’ve voted for Ted but was trying to get the vote in quickly so didn’t go through all the posts

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »

D1 voting points to her and no one else, she has to go next

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Because I got caught up watching Troy and nearly forgot? I'm on a different time from you. Your attack on me makes me suspicious of you since your reason is so flimsy.

I voted one of my FFA as soon as I realised the time. End of.

I'm worried you're going down a rabbit hole here. I'm not seeing how MrsFD or grumpy are any different?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I'd be more inclined to lynch grumpy. Makes no sense to vote fixXxer last night unless you're a wolf.

I don’t think you can read anything into last nites vote TBH, it’s such an outrageous thing to do, sticking your head above the parapet like that, I don’t see a wolf doing that

The votes on D1 are the important ones, they mattered

Sulllys defence of MrsFD, I don’t know what to make of that, wolf helping wolf? Most likely, they are in a hole, we have three lynches and four possible suspects.

• Advertisement

Well my instincts are shocking so I'll go with what you think is best.

There’s two wolves in

MrsFD
    Sully
    Kitten
    Grumpy

And we have three shots

@whippy what do you make of Sullys soft defence of MrsFD? Kitten hasn’t been here at all so it’s hard to read her

I think Sully reads like she has the same mindset as me in regards to lumpys vote being suspicious rather than actually defending MrsFD. I wouldn't clear her but I wouldn't see it as overly suspicious.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I'd be more inclined to lynch grumpy. Makes no sense to vote fixXxer last night unless you're a wolf.

I explained this. What doesn’t make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

My timings are all over the place. Sorry gang.

Fixxxer was munched. He was a seer / vig

I explained this. What doesn’t make sense?

Voting for someone who has made an uncontested claim and given us vital info makes no sense.

Baggly wrote: »
    My timings are all over the place. Sorry gang.

Fixxxer was munched. He was a seer / vig

:(

fixXxer wrote: »
    Ok, big post before munch incase I'm dead after.

I'm a multi power role.OP says one role not one power.
    I had four actions that could be any combination of shots and peeks
    Peeks were Ted, G&R and Whippy. Ted wolf, the other two not wolves.
    I shot skunk for the lols but most on a hunch. Sorry skunko :D

OK, so we go back to this and we have G&R and Whippy in the clear

Who is all left?

MrsF
    Grumps
    Sully
    Kitten
    GnR
    Whippy

Is that it? we can't get this wrong tonight guys.

So in what order would people lynch?

Mine is

MrsFD
    Sully
    Kitten
    Grumpy

I'd go

MrsFD
    Grumpy
    Kitten
    Sully

• Advertisement

Whippy. I'm surprised you are letting GnR's idiotic voting thing brainwash you. Not more I can say. Done nothing except vote late.

I don't want the village to lose, but he is making it so.

Not going to cry about it, have to accept my fate. See you on the flip side .

Hopefully others aren't as daft.

Kitten
    Sully
    Grumps

For now

Whippy. I'm surprised you are letting GnR's idiotic voting thing brainwash you. Not more I can say. Done nothing except vote late.

I don't want the village to lose, but he is making it so.

Hopefully others aren't as daft.

MrsFD, we have three shots at picking two wolves out of four people
    If you were village you’d realise that you have to go, you are the most obvious option, lynching you is best for the village

MrsFD, we have three shots at picking two wolves out of four people
    If you were village you’d realise that you have to go, you are the most obvious option, lynching you is best for the village

Why is she the most obvious?

I actually think she’s wolfy, but for no good reason other than gut instinct. But what’s the flawless logic being followed?

Her vote on D1, last placed, ensured that a wolf couldn’t be lynched

Ahh, did see that. Had forgotten.

Her vote on D1, last placed, ensured that a wolf couldn’t be lynched

Do you know, I didn't even look at the other votes lol. Was in too much of a panic about almost missing it :pac:

Off topic. Went to Aldi today. Not an empty shelf in sight! Got everything I needed lol. The Maltese aren't continuing to panic buy. Just the first two days we had a rush and that was it, business as usual.

Just nipped out there for board games. All non essential shops close tonight. Loads had the same idea.

Casual wolf?

Do you know, I didn't even look at the other votes lol. Was in too much of a panic about almost missing it :pac:

Off topic. Went to Aldi today. Not an empty shelf in sight! Got everything I needed lol. The Maltese aren't continuing to panic buy. Just the first two days we had a rush and that was it, business as usual.

Just nipped out there for board games. All non essential shops close tonight. Loads had the same idea.

It’s the same here, i did a weekly shop this morning in Dunne’s, all shelves fully stocked

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I'd go

MrsFD
    Grumpy
    Kitten
    Sully

My list would go

Grumpy
    MrsFD
    Kitten

I will probably vote accordingly, unless there's a valid reason to vote MrsFD. I just don't see it tbh. I think g&r is tunneling.

Advertisement