Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Vanilla Fun Game (Game during the Crisis :) ) GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

sullivlo wrote: »
    My list would go

Grumpy
    MrsFD
    Kitten

I will probably vote accordingly, unless there's a valid reason to vote MrsFD. I just don't see it tbh. I think g&r is tunneling.

What did I do?

Green&Red wrote: »
    It’s the same here, i did a weekly shop this morning in Dunne’s, all shelves fully stocked

Overheard an employee in Dunne’s the other day telling a friend of his that the warehouse was overstocked and they’re struggling to find room and time to get things on the shelves!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Not seeing the reasoning for Mrs F. Not sure who to vote for.

(Kitten may be a bit drunk)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

What would your order of preference be Kitten?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

What did I do?

Voted for the role claimed seer rather than the confirmed wolf?!

• Advertisement

Oh... well if I was a wolf that would’ve been very stupid! Just a stupid NRV here

Ok so voted Grern as I have no idea and I reckon he be safe so a spoiled vote

kitten_k wrote: »

Whippy and myself were cleared by the seer

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Flushy has been lynched. She was a wolf.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Two down :)

I say kitten next

The votes never lie

I'll try and knock out an ISO of Kitten, Sully and Grumpy tonite, I'd imagine I'm toast in the morning

So I didn't realise Sully only has 8 votes, very hard to ISO someone with that few votes, I can see why games have minimum post counts
    Sorry folks. I started building a jigsaw. I fell into a jigsaw shaped hole.
    Why MrsFD? Why not grumpy? She did a very late vote and she didn't vote for ted... I'd be suspicious of that tbh.
    I'm worried you're going down a rabbit hole here. I'm not seeing how MrsFD or grumpy are any different?
    My list would go

Grumpy
    MrsFD
    Kitten

I will probably vote accordingly, unless there's a valid reason to vote MrsFD. I just don't see it tbh. I think g&r is tunneling.

So a glib enough excuse for not being around followed by some very soft defending of MrsFD but yet still safely sticks MrsFD in second place in her three to lynch.

I'm probably biased here in that I think Grumpy's vote on D2 is so late and so wrong. If you're a wolf you read the wolf BR first, you don't read the game thread. Without fail thats the order you go in, ask the BR what's the craic and then get on game thread.

So my opinion hasn't changed on Sully being the last wolf but this is based off a lot less, I was sure MrsFD was a wolf.
    I'll ISO the other two and see if that changes my mind any bit

So misses the first day vote again but I like how she gets into a discussion about who she would have voted for, it has a villagery feel to it
    @ Baggly - sorry for missing the vote, mental day - it totally slipped my mind.
    I would have gone for 2D as I didn’t like his early vote on G&R. It’s an ok tactic in game to ruffle feathers but as you can’t take votes back in this game I think he should have waited.

Bit of a moot point now anyway as I see he is dead
    With him being NRV I don’t think so. If he was a wolf he could have possibly been covering for G&R and trying to get people to believe a wolf wouldn’t vote for another wolf so early. I think it would be too early for an NRV to have known for definite if someone was a wolf

Advocates for killing Ted, I like it
    But would killing Ted not let us know if Fix is telling the truth?

Todays two posts are worrying though, can it be put down to not catching up on the thread? This does concern me
    Not seeing the reasoning for Mrs F. Not sure who to vote for.

(Kitten may be a bit drunk)

Ok so Grumpy's is by far the wolfiest of the ISOs

At the time I didn't like her opening craic about the meltdowns, felt forced but that could just be me
    We've played games together before, I'm sure you've seen the meltdowns!

Hint: They're worse when I'm an NRV

What's rule one?
    I will 100% have a meltdown.

No fear there.

So how's tricks?

Gives reasons for being low posting, nothing wrong there
    Before anyone accuses me of hiding in low posters tomorrow (as i am wont to do), I’m going for a socially distanced hike!

So gone all afternoon and early evening

If lynch is at 9pm do votes close at 9pm?

I'll cover the vote on MrsFD at the bottom, not a good look though
    Evening all.

Just in from my pandemic hike. Social distancing is dead in the Dublin mountains. Half the population was up there today.

Threw in a placeholder vote there before catching up.

Then realised votes are final. Oops.

So sorry Flushy, that’s just straight up unreasoned prejudice.

Will catch up after din dins.

Sorry for lack of helpful contribution today, village

I didn't catch it at the time but Grumpy goes against Fixxer's seer claim, again not a good look
    I can’t see scenario 2 being the case. If he’s still an RV why make up the crazy story about all the powers he had theatre now gone?

He’s either telling the truth and is now an NRV, or a wolf.

I’m thinking the latter. 3 peeks all available to be used immediately and a bullet you don’t use on a known wolf? That’s coconuts.
    If he was trying to distract attention from a real claim... Why claim all seeing, all shooting, no using any judgement seer? It just seems so clumsy... no?

Then we get to the late vote, I've given my thoughts on this, I think a wolf would check their BR first.
    I got distracted also with a house clear out and forgot to vote. Threw mine in there because no update, but missed the deadline
    On that, late vote was explained, just tried my luck in case there was a penalty for not voting at all and the thread hadn’t been updated.

I’m not voting for Ted, Fixxxer’s role claim just didn’t sit right with me. Though Ted was suss too but decided to go with my gut rather than band wagon. Might’ve voted for Ted but was trying to get the vote in quickly so didn’t go through all the posts
    I explained this. What doesn’t make sense?

There is a late commentary on MrsFD but she votes good and early, however the game was up for MrsFD at that stage so it could just be a bus
    Why is she the most obvious?

I actually think she’s wolfy, but for no good reason other than gut instinct. But what’s the flawless logic being followed?
    Oh... well if I was a wolf that would’ve been very stupid! Just a stupid NRV here

So a real mixed bag for MrsFD but I said earlier the voting never lies and her vote on MrsFD on D1 is dodgy as they come. I can see a scenario where the two of them are in their BR and decide that Grumpy votes for MrsFD and that MrsFD makes herself and Ted safe by voting for Hello2D

After the three ISOs I think Grumpy needs to go next and then Sully would be my choice but it really is a toss up between those two, missing out on the vote D1 makes it virtually impossible to do any analysis on them

Whippy and myself were cleared by the seer

But that why my vote went to you as I haven’t had time to follow the game and I knew you were so safe so my vote wouldn’t have counted.

giphy.gif

After the three ISOs I think Grumpy needs to go next and then Sully would be my choice but it really is a toss up between those two, missing out on the vote D1 makes it virtually impossible to do any analysis on them

I would like to think that my behaviour so far has clearly been too dumb and inconsistent to be a wolf. I should’ve had a back room full of wolves telling me not to be an idiot.

This was all me baby!

Sully’s posts seem stiff to me

• Advertisement

So I'll likely be dead this morning, just realised I got the numbers wrong, you have to get the lynch right tonite

@Whippy its up to you to take this home, I'd advise you ISO the three of them and see what you come up with

Its actually better for the village to vote no lynch tonite if Baggly will allow it, it kinda eliminates the option of the wolf voting last and having the deciding vote, although it means you'll be killed off

IMO its between Sully & Grumpy

All three have missed a vote which is poor form IMO

GNR has been munched. He was an NRV.

The game is now majority lynch. Once a majority is reached, that person should self reveal or a mod will reveal them dead (whichever happens first).

No lynch is not a valid voting option.

If majority is not reached by 9pm, the lynch will take place as normal.

Thanks!

Alive we currently have:

Grumpylumpy
    Kitten K
    Sully
    Whiplashy

We have Whippy as a confirmed villager.

Leaving one wolf between
    Grumpy
    Kitten
    Sully

Obviously I know I am NRV so for me that leaves grumpy and kitten.

Kitten: Nothing major jumping out. Missed a vote, but so did I.

Grumpy: Voted for the role claimed seer rather than the confirmed wolf.

ISO on Grumpy (as per GNR):
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112918402&postcount=317

Grumpy will be getting my vote I think.

Grumpy will be getting my vote too.

I am happy to go Grumpy too

Ahh village is toast in that case

I urge you all to consider the fact that a wolf would not be stupid enough to vote seer!

Also I think sully is the wolf steering the village to lynch me.

She said eff all of use up until now but has just jumped in forming a bandwagon on me having seen her chance for the wolf win

Ahh village is toast in that case

I urge you all to consider the fact that a wolf would not be stupid enough to vote seer!

Also I think sully is the wolf steering the village to lynch me.

She said eff all of use up until now but has just jumped in forming a bandwagon on me having seen her chance for the wolf win
    Rude :(

Rude :(

Soz Sulz

Think you’re a wolf though!

Majority has been reached.

Grumpylumpy has been munched. They were an NRV.

Game over. Wolves win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Thanks Pter

Was good to get a wee game in. I might be around more with this virus for other scheduled games.

Well done wolves, can't believe we pulled that off :D:D

Advertisement