Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Vanilla Fun Game (Game during the Crisis :) ) GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Who voted for Skunk?

My mistake, g and r voted for whiplash

Emmie Nutty Escalator 38
    y0ssar1an22 27
    Green&Red 22
    fixXxer 13
    Ted_YNWA 11
    MrsFlushdraw 10
    Whiplashy 6
    kitten_k 6
    grumpylumpy 6
    LadySkunk 5
    Baggly 4
    deconduo 3
    sullivlo 1

come on guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

#FFA1

G&R his reason for voting me because of my **** spelling is absurd

2D Like many others my gut says one of these two is a wolf. I particularly don't like 2ds insistence on pretending he doesn't understand the very clear voting rules

Lumpy based off decos munch but that is definitely a flimsy reason. I'll be voting one of the first two unless anything changes.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    #FFA1

G&R his reason for voting me because of my **** spelling is absurd

2D Like many others my gut says one of these two is a wolf. I particularly don't like 2ds insistence on pretending he doesn't understand the very clear voting rules

Lumpy based off decos munch but that is definitely a flimsy reason. I'll be voting one of the first two unless anything changes.

What insistence?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Yeah to be fair there’s not a lot else to go on at the minute with none of us posting, didn’t realise the difference between the higher posters and myself was so big. I’ve been playing God of War all day so my attention has been split elsewhere :o

• Advertisement

Baggly is prob too busy in the football thread 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

LadySkunk wrote: »
    #FFA1

1. Green&Red
    2. 2D

Not even going to give separate reasoning, I’ve stated already I think they’re bussing each other. Nothing else to go on at the moment. If Green is alluding to being the seer then today was very silly play out of him and that DO NOT KILL ME is just a dead give away to anyone watching.

I reckon he’s bluffing us so I’m fair game for either of the two above.

I reckon there’s another wolf who is laying incredibly low and going to be very tactile now in their approach. Also no I don’t mean low posters I mean not drawing attention to themselves just so there’s no confusion with what I’m saying

I’m not bluffing, hard claim, I asked about Deco last nite cause I can never read them. I’m dead either way, I was on everyone’s FFA. Better to come out and go in the morning and try and get a wolf now

If they wolves do let me live as some form of bluff I’ll be asking about Yosser or Whipy, whichever is still alive

What insistence?

You've talked about changing your vote at least twice now!

You've talked about changing your vote at least twice now!

Obviously joking.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’m not bluffing, hard claim, I asked about Deco last nite cause I can never read them. I’m dead either way, I was on everyone’s FFA. Better to come out and go in the morning and try and get a wolf now

If they wolves do let me live as some form of bluff I’ll be asking about Yosser or Whipy, whichever is still alive

What makes you think either me or yoss will be dead by then? Convenient that you "peeked" the one player who's dead

• Advertisement

Right I'm voting 2d. I don't believe G&R's seer claim but I've been known to have bad instincts and I'm not going to vote for someone claiming seer when there's other options available.

Right I'm voting 2d. I don't believe G&R's seer claim but I've been known to have bad instincts and I'm not going to vote for someone claiming seer when there's other options available.

You're certainly not lying about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Only around half have submitted FFAs, everyone lurking until 8:55 to make an appearnce.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Only around half have submitted FFAs, everyone lurking until 8:55 to make an appearnce.

I can't wait to see the excuses.

There's autopriest. So cannot vote him

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

What you thinking Ted?

Just read the OP again, doesn’t actually say what the one village role is. Thought it was seer.

Would the one role really be seer if we have autopriest?

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Just read the OP again, doesn’t actually say what the one village role is. Thought it was seer.

Would the one role really be seer if we have autopriest?

We got the role of duo so most likely a seer

What you thinking Ted?

Me 😢

Any reasons?

Why would that mean it's likely seer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What you thinking Ted?

I'm thinking your exchange with Hello2 reads a bit wooden, one of you is latching on to the other for a back & forth for nothing more than post build. I am only slightly vibing in your direction.

My reads can often be off the mark.

There is ar least one wolf somewhere in the low posters. Sully, Kitten or Grumpy. Grumpy with an afk excuse early if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Evening all.

Just in from my pandemic hike. Social distancing is dead in the Dublin mountains. Half the population was up there today.

Threw in a placeholder vote there before catching up.

Then realised votes are final. Oops.

So sorry Flushy, that’s just straight up unreasoned prejudice.

Will catch up after din dins.

Sorry for lack of helpful contribution today, village

Why would that mean it's likely seer?

Based on prior games.

I realise you're gonna call me out as a hypocrite here. But I said maybe as oppose to your definite statements

Evening all.

Just in from my pandemic hike. Social distancing is dead in the Dublin mountains. Half the population was up there today.

Threw in a placeholder vote there before catching up.

Then realised votes are final. Oops.

So sorry Flushy, that’s just straight up unreasoned prejudice.

Will catch up after din dins.

Sorry for lack of helpful contribution today, village

Oh interesting development

I simply quoted your use of the word 'likely'.

In all of your posts you haven't used the word "maybe" a single time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ted
    Skunk
    Kitten(always kitten)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

LadySkunk has been shot. She was an NRV

Mad how wrong people are reading this game.

Funny, but mad haha.

This has kind of made me doubt 2D to be honest, read as a genuine reaction and been known to make wild choices whether good or bad.

Which leaves me with Green&Red, I don’t know where I stand on his seer claim but I thought the to were bussing each other but it 2D isn’t then Green isn’t either.

But then we have the seer claim, at this stage nobody could counterclaim as it’s too early so he could say it to save himself and hope to get the real seer before they out him

I don’t know though that feels a bit too far fetched

Don’t know what to do with my vote now, was dead set on either or earlier :confused:

I simply quoted your use of the word 'likely'.

In all of your posts you haven't used the word "maybe" a single time.

Maybe
    Probably
    Most likely
    Chances are

All interchangable. No definites cos I don't know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I SAID LADY SKUNK HAS BEEN SHOT.

Advertisement