Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Vanilla Fun Game (Game during the Crisis :) ) GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

kitten_k wrote: »
    I would ha e thought that shot confirmed the role as vig. It’s a vanilla game so wouldn’t expect any other hidden roles

That's what I'm thinking. So what about fixer and g&r 's claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

kitten_k wrote: »
    @ Baggly - sorry for missing the vote, mental day - it totally slipped my mind.

Ditto :(

Soz baggly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

G&R have you anything to say about the fact that we would appear to have a vig? What with you being the seer in a game with only one village role?

That's what I'm thinking. So what about fixer and g&r 's claim?

Did fixer claim too? I must have missed that. What magical role does he gave?

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Did fixer claim too? I must have missed that. What magical role does he gave?

Seer. It's as hard as a soft claim comes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Did Fixxer claim seer? I didn’t read that, if he did then he’s a Wolf

It can’t be a vig cause I’m the seer

fixXxer wrote: »
    Strange it may seem to you but
    Everything has a reason and
    Ethereal magics are
    Real

i;m going sleeping. heres the claim. revisit in the morning. night folks

Green&Red wrote: »
    Did Fixxer claim seer? I didn’t read that, if he did then he’s a Wolf

It can’t be a vig cause I’m the seer

big miss though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ok, big post before munch incase I'm dead after.

I'm a multi power role.OP says one role not one power.
    I had four actions that could be any combination of shots and peeks
    Peeks were Ted, G&R and Whippy. Ted wolf, the other two not wolves.
    I shot skunk for the lols but most on a hunch. Sorry skunko :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ok fixxy, you claim this role. Why the other shot to kill someone then? The wolves get parity quicker if you bump off villagers.

You said Ted is a wolf, why did you not shoot him?

Not buying this fix. If you are that super, why on earth would you come out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sorry for delay gang.

Yossarian has been munched. They were an NRV

Ok fixxy, you claim this role. Why the other shot to kill someone then? The wolves get parity quicker if you bump off villagers.

You said Ted is a wolf, why did you not shoot him?

Not buying this fix. If you are that super, why on earth would you come out?

Powers all gone! I'm just an nrv now same as GnR and Whippy. Not like red though. He's a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You had a 'load of powers' and used them all up in one go. Sounds plausible alright.

:rolleyes:

You are gunning for me from the off.

We are 3 villagers down now.

If you are village, I'd suggest taking the blinkers off. We cant really afford another mis-lynch.

Well that makes today easy so. Ted has to get lynched to verify what fixxxer is saying.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Well that makes today easy so. Ted has to get lynched to verify what fixxxer is saying.

I’d kinda agree, although it makes no sense Fixxxer wouldn’t shoot Ted?

My seer claim was bogus

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299123841c76a8e2ff7798ed59c37ab952e18fd53e&rid=giphy.gif

Was looking to draw the munch

Numbers on Fixxer being legit and not

Current 6/3
    Lynch Ted 5/3 or 6/2
    Munch 4/3 or 5/2
    Lynch wolf 4/2 or 5/1
    Munch 3/2 or 4/1
    Lynch wolf 3/1 or win
    Munch 2/1
    LOYO

Current 6/3
    Lynch Ted 5/3 or 6/2
    Munch 4/3 or 5/2
    Lynch NRV LOSE or 4/2
    Munch 3/1
    LOYO

Basically the option of not believing Fixxer is the 80 year old with Covid19, the hospital is full, we’ve to cut them loose

So some scenarios

Fixxer is NRV and lying to protect the village - Fixxer you need to come clean
    Fixxer is RV - we have a wolf and a lock clear group of villagers
    Fixxer is wolf - the real RV needs to come out

Fixxer it’s up to you first to say which of these scenarios is right

I don't know which way to think. It just doesn't seem plausible. I guess the only way is to lynch Ted tonight and see.

But why kill Yoss? It doesn't make sense.

Let’s see that Fixxer says about my post above and after that if there is a counter claim. In the absence of a counter claim we have to go with Fixxer

If Fixxer was just diverting attention there might be no need for the real RV to come out just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Basically the option of not believing Fixxer is the 80 year old with Covid19, the hospital is full, we’ve to cut them loose

So some scenarios

Fixxer is NRV and lying to protect the village - Fixxer you need to come clean
    Fixxer is RV - we have a wolf and a lock clear group of villagers
    Fixxer is wolf - the real RV needs to come out

Fixxer it’s up to you first to say which of these scenarios is right

I can’t see scenario 2 being the case. If he’s still an RV why make up the crazy story about all the powers he had theatre now gone?

He’s either telling the truth and is now an NRV, or a wolf.

I’m thinking the latter. 3 peeks all available to be used immediately and a bullet you don’t use on a known wolf? That’s coconuts.

I’m thinking the latter. 3 peeks all available to be used immediately and a bullet you don’t use on a known wolf? That’s coconuts.

Finally someone who sees my logic.

Pure nuts that he spaffed all the powers in one go. Doesn't make sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Let’s see that Fixxer says about my post above and after that if there is a counter claim. In the absence of a counter claim we have to go with Fixxer

If Fixxer was just diverting attention there might be no need for the real RV to come out just yet

If he was trying to distract attention from a real claim... Why claim all seeing, all shooting, no using any judgement seer? It just seems so clumsy... no?
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Finally someone who sees my logic.

Pure nuts that he spaffed all the powers in one go. Doesn't make sense.

qTnyrdgsy5T3c9nV8

https://images.app.goo.gl/qTnyrdgsy5T3c9nV8

I don't see any need for a roled villager to come out ever in this game. We have ONE, just one and they should stay hidden.

It's a Saturday, are we not all self isolating at home? where is everyone? did the wolves eat you all?

Like the twighlight zone here

It's a Saturday, are we not all self isolating at home? where is everyone? did the wolves eat you all?

Sorry, three kids with cabin fever. More occupied than usual :-/

Been on a cleaning spree here to break the cabin fever.

Back around for another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Me too Ted. We will all have sparking house by the time this crisis is over.

Gonna tackle the garden next weekend

I don't see any need for a roled villager to come out ever in this game. We have ONE, just one and they should stay hidden.

Read back through what I wrote, IF Fixxer is a wolf and this is a bluff then we are finished as a Village if we follow him.
    So I’ve asked Fixxer if he is legit
    If he says yes and is lying then the one person who knows that needs to tell us

If we mislynch here we’re in a lot of bother

fixXxer wrote: »
    Feel flushy with that late vote for 2D might be Wolfy.

G&R is a good egg. Whippy too.

I didn't notice this. With it being so quiet I hadn't been on thread much. Watching netflix. He ws on my FFA. Nothing wrong with that. I almost forgot to vote, Be glad I did. I would have been more concerned with folks voting for him who didn't have him on their FFA tbh

Read back through what I wrote, IF Fixxer is a wolf and this is a bluff then we are finished as a Village if we follow him.
    So I’ve asked Fixxer if he is legit
    If he says yes and is lying then the one person who knows that needs to tell us

If we mislynch here we’re in a lot of bother

I do understand that, but forcing a role to come out isnt good and is very wolfy. So Fixxer and yourself are not looking good there with that.

• Advertisement

I went off up the woods and had no signal.

I really think lynching Ted is the smartest move. If Ted's not a wolf, fixXxer is next. Although I am village so that makes me put a bit of faith in fixXxers claim

Advertisement