Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photo machine

• 19-03-2020 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,056 ✭✭✭

Is there one of these in the parkway?

I know there used to be, is it still there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

893bet wrote: »

not sure but there is one inside supervalu in castletroy which isnt to far away if your driving , or even on the bus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

893bet wrote: »

If it’s for an actual passport you can take them with a phone or digital camera and apply online(I appreciate that’s not your question but in case you weren’t aware)
    If the photo is substandard they will reject it online which is handy too..compared to getting it back in the post a month later!
    Marty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

martyc5674 wrote: »
    If it’s for an actual passport you can take them with a phone or digital camera and apply online(I appreciate that’s not your question but in case you weren’t aware)
    If the photo is substandard they will reject it online which is handy too..compared to getting it back in the post a month later!
    Marty.

Be careful, my father had his photos accepted online but then rejected when the application was being processed so a human does checks them at some point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,056 ✭✭✭893bet

Thanks all.

Advertisement