Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monaghan, the last county standing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,677 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

What's the capital of Monaghan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭houseplant

What's the capital of Monaghan?

M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Silver is antibacterial. So at a guess, it's all that gold in the soil up there.

In fairness, the virus likely did a U-turn when it realised it wasn't infecting real people but instead it was in clones.....

I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Is the COO of the HSE, who is on de telly every 5mins talking about Covid 19, not from Monaghan?

The other lad who is also getting a lot of air time currently, Professor Sam McConkey, is from Clones afair.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭conor05

Eamonn8448 wrote: »
    They have a plan to get sam , only one team in the championship with the all clear , they always were patient bastards

Fit for anything in Monaghan, rare breed of people :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,677 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

You disappoint me Monaghan. You could have been somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭LeYouth

Surely we will have less cases than Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

At least we are developing ways to help those who succumb while we suffer...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

degsie wrote: »
    For people that don't like clicking into links
    As of April 25, figures show that there have been 626 Covid-19 cases in Cavan and 373 in Monaghan, this according to an RTE report.

County Cavan has the highest incidence rate of the coronavirus in the country per 100,000 of the population, followed by Dublin and Monaghan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement