Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

https://www.google.com/amp/s/extra.ie/2020/04/10/news/irish-news/micheal-martin-testing-backlog-gaffe/amp

51,000 were OFFERED a test lads.

Not waiting.

Weldone to MM but especially the comrades in here who were only so quick to jump into bed with FF to score a political shot over FG.

You're doing your country proud during these hard times.

All about the party ay comrades, that's all that matters.

Double facepalm.

Thanks so MM was wrong. However what is the number waiting?
    .my local testing center what shut down again earlier.

https://twitter.com/irishexaminer/status/1248489395042148352?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭mattser

Yurt! wrote: »
    Milk and two sugars for Jim O'Callaghan, Michael Martin apparently insists on Barry's tea and Barry Cowen *chuckle* likes his very very milky indeed with a Mikado biscuit.

Best remember their preference or they'll stick Leo in housing so ye can stuff up that brief all over again, so for the good of the nation remember the above.

And your mates are outside looking in. Where they belong. They don't do responsiblity y'know :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Sultan_of_Ping

Do you believe that Sinn Fein were lying about pursuing left wing housing policies, so?

Yes, because you can't build a home for €65k - or maybe SF can but they've not explained how, and other posters who've brought up SF's housing policy on this thread just ignore the question.......mostly because you can't a build a home €65k!

More fantasyland stuff from SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Jaysus that didn’t take long. The shinners sure are rattled!

Nothing new, what do you expect from terrorists always looking to cause havoc..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

Milk and two sugars for Jim O'Callaghan, Michael Martin apparently insists on Barry's tea and Barry Cowen *chuckle* likes his very very milky indeed with a Mikado biscuit.

Best remember their preference or they'll stick Leo in housing so ye can stuff up that brief all over again, so for the good of the nation remember the above.

Brilliant. Tea making jokes from those who have their nose pressed up against the glass. God you’re easily triggered! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Yes, because you can't build a home for €65k - or maybe SF can but they've not explained how, and other posters who've brought up SF's housing policy on this thread just ignore the question.......mostly because you can't a build a home €65k!

More fantasyland stuff from SF.

Covered at length both in the media & various boards threads and thoroughly debunked. SF never made they claim they would build housing units at 65k.

mattser wrote: »
    And your mates are outside looking in. Where they belong. They don't do responsiblity y'know :D:D

Wonder what ‘illness’ Mary Loo is going to dream up next to go for her third stretch of self isolation. As you say, they just don’t do accountability.

Brilliant. Tea making jokes from those who have their nose pressed up against the glass. God you’re easily triggered! :D

Oh look it's about 4 posts since your last rattled comment. You're right on schedule.

I hear Dara Calleary is lactose intolerant so he takes his black. Maybe Eoghan Murphy can get a makey uppey junior ministry far out of the way so he can do no harm.

Hmmmm, Junior Minister for urban foliage renewal? He can still roll up his sleeves for photo-ops.

Oh look it's about 4 posts since your last rattled comment. You're right on schedule.

I hear Dara Calleary is lactose intolerant so he takes his black. Maybe Eoghan Murphy can get a makey uppey junior ministry far out of the way so he can do no harm.

Hmmmm, Junior Minister for urban foliage renewal? He can still roll up his sleeves for photo-ops.

:D:D:D all the crawling Mary Loo did and ye are still stuck outside. Keep ranting away!

Covered at length both in the media & various boards threads and thoroughly debunked. SF never made they claim they would build housing units at 65k.

Page 63 of the general election manifesto is wrong then?
    Provide an additional €6.5 billion in order to deliver over 100,000 public homes on public land to meet social and affordable housing needs

• Advertisement

FF and FG gave commitments about not going into government with SF, so I've always wondered why SF get so triggered by political parties honouring their commitments!! Granted, it's unusual but also welcome.

You'd have to wonder why they are so obsessed with FF & FG - if they channelled all that effort in courting the other parties then McDonald would've Taoiseach weeks ago!!

Page 63 of the general election manifesto is wrong then?

Covered at length and debunked. They are on record with their costings to build new units and it's not 65k or anything close it.

FF and FG gave commitments about not going into government with SF, so I've always wondered why SF get so triggered by political parties honouring their commitments!! Granted, it's unusual but also welcome.

You'd have to wonder why they are so obsessed with FF & FG - if they channelled all that effort in courting the other parties then McDonald would've Taoiseach weeks ago!!

Nothing to wonder. Mary Loo knew this and ran a mile. Last thing she wanted was the responsibility of sorting this mess. She would have made a royal feck up of it and she knows it.
    Better to pretend and go in to isolation than to actually try and make a difference.

:D:D:D all the crawling Mary Loo did and ye are still stuck outside. Keep ranting away!

You really contribute nothing

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Wonder what ‘illness’ Mary Loo is going to dream up next to go for her third stretch of self isolation. As you say, they just don’t do accountability.

Has she said she is ill lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Has she said she is ill lately?
    She tweeted 10 days ago that she was 'under the weather' and was staying home and taking precautions.

Nothing since afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Are you just talking shi*te for the sake of it.

How do you make out that MLD would be Taoiseach weeks ago after she held talks with everyone outside of FF/FG?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Micky Martin starting to realise he isn't up to the job on the news last night, still won't stop him wanting to be Taoiseach . I can see FF having less seats than Labour in the General election next Spring

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Phoebas wrote: »
    She tweeted 10 days ago that she was 'under the weather' and was staying home and taking precautions.

Nothing since afaik.

Maybe she needs to get the next talking piece faxed to her, from the "good" Republicans?

Its a really all time low when someone is making fun of a family touched by illness at this time and a sad reflection on Boards and its moderators that you are allowed do this.

I hope your own family stays safe (also the person who thanked your post) in this time and if any of your family do become ill that they will not have to deal with scumbags online or anywhere else making fun of them or casting aspersions about their illness.

• Advertisement

markodaly wrote: »
    Maybe she needs to get the next talking piece faxed to her, from the "good" Republicans?

Expected nothing less from you that you feel its okay to make fun of a family dealing with illness at this time.

Hope it stays fine for you and your family and you don't believe in karma.

tipptom wrote: »
    Its a really all time low when someone is making fun of a family touched by illness at this time and a sad reflection on Boards and its moderators that you are allowed do this.

I hope your own family stays safe (also the person who thanked your post) in this time and if any of your family do become ill that they will not have to deal with scumbags online or anywhere else making fun of them or casting aspersions about their illness.

If I ever have a head cold people can rip the piss all they want. I’m fairly sure I will be able to handle it. Nice try though :D

Covered at length and debunked. They are on record with their costings to build new units and it's not 65k or anything close it.

Well, surely the record is their manifesto? And €6.5billion divided by 100,000 is €65k, no?

Are those figures not in their manifesto?

If I ever have a head cold people can rip the piss all they want. I’m fairly sure I will be able to handle it. Nice try though :D

Hope the likes of scumbags making fun of the likes of Boris Johnson and others in this time get more than head colds.

I don't need a reply from you or your ilk.

[/B]
    Are you just talking shi*te for the sake of it.

How do you make out that MLD would be Taoiseach weeks ago after she held talks with everyone outside of FF/FG?

FF - 37 seats
    FG - 35 seats

Doesn't that leave 88 seats (or 87 less the CC?)

SF - 37
    Greens - 12
    LAB - 6
    SD - 6
    S/PBP - 5
    I4C - 1
    And 13/19 inedependents.......

.......job done. SF don't need FF or FG

Hope the likes of scumbags making fun of the likes of Boris Johnson and others in this time get more than head colds.

Boris has covid19. See the difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Bollocks to that fat chump and his ilk.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Phoebas wrote: »

Nothing since afaik.

I'm not trying to be smart here, but do we know if she is actually all right?

No public appearances since then, no personal tweets other than re-tweets and same goes for all other social media too.

Also Ivan Yates on Newstalk has queried why Pearse Doherty has been attending the Leaders' Briefings in Leinster House. Why isn't Mary Lou attending?

Boris has covid19. See the difference?

Just went back through your posts and 95 per cent of them is about MLD,calling her all sorts of names and constantly remarking about her appearance, and the constan making fun of the illness in her family and who had some of her children on a school tour in Italy at the wrong time.

If I was you I would seek professional help in your fixation and bullying and targeting of women in your posts and the way you conduct yourself, and do your wife a favour and let her look at your posts before she takes the drastic step of taking out a mortgage with you.

Im sure you wouldn't be putting down "Fishwife" or she "only got her job based on her looks",on the application form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

I'm amazed this got to 3k posts, especially since SF have been as quiet as mice since theres real problems going on!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement