Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

Tkz bbz xxx

Personally i think that you dont belive the nonsense your posting and are just looking for attention

Would it not be easier for you to get a neon-flashing sign saying "give me attention"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Yurt! wrote: »
    I'm well paid by my job.

One of my hobbies (particularly during lockdown) is wrecking right-wing dummies who don't listen, sneer at the less well off and think they have it all figured out by being mean-spirited.

You got it handed to you in this thread (65k houses anyone?) and the evidence is all over the thread, though it may be painful for you to look at.

Margaret Cash, Venezuela, Margaret Cash, Venezuela, plumbers.

Have I missed anything?

Oh, and the best part? I'm not even a member of Sinn Féin and have given them a first preference a sum total one time in my voting life.

What is it with your type of left-wingism, champ, that thinks anyone who doesn't agree with them is automatically right wing? Tis truly bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

Personally i think that you dont belive the nonsense your posting and are just looking for attention

Would it not be easier for you to get a neon-flashing sign saying "give me attention"

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/election-2020/sinn-fein-td-made-attack-on-the-hpv-vaccine-38952559.html

https://www.thejournal.ie/dowdall-3420773-Jun2017/

The above links are about elected SF members who are anti vax and who kidnap business people and waterboard them. Also Jonathan admitted to being in the IRA.

But yes it's nonsense....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

A large percentage of new SF voters were protestor votes.
    FG / FF will give alot of goodies to people now and hope to be forgiven in 5 years time and get back some of those protest votes.

23% voted for Peter Casey in the presidential election. It means nothing. SF got 22% of the vote but no one with the numbers wanted to do busines.

5 years in opposition will suit alot of SF politicians. Great gravy train for all politicians.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

SF voted to bail out the banks and bankrupt the country, why are people still supporting them?

From memory, labour were the only party that didn't.

Where are labour nowadays?

Ive yet to see any evidence that she was going to be minister of health,like you are so unaware of the front bench of shinnerz,you cant even identify their spokeperson for health

How is that....indeed she is a bit dim,but not quiet as dim to suggest a potential cv19 vaccine would be mindcontrol.....indeed only person,who suggests anything like this....is em you

That's literally what that politician has suggested about vaccines. Not me .
    A representative of SF believes the vaccines are mind control

Also if you do a Boolean search of her name and the journal you can find comments of hers dating back to 2012 on that site which makes for some interesting reading. Of course I'm just making all that up because it doesn't suit your narrative not that there is concrete evidence or anything

I'm aware of the front bench Shinners.
    Knuckledragger A = Donegal man shouts about everything
    Knuckledragger B = makes bombs and lies about taking home the average industrial wage because ballymun is so expensive
    Knuckledragger C = Free houses for everyone who.doesnt work
    Knuckledragger D = I'm not their mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

baldbear wrote: »
    A large percentage of new SF voters were protestor votes.
    FG / FF will give alot of goodies to people now and hope to be forgiven in 5 years time and get back some of those protest votes.

23% voted for Peter Casey in the presidential election. It means nothing. SF got 22% of the vote but no one with the numbers wanted to do business.

5 years in opposition will suit a lot of SF politicians. Great gravy train for all politicians.
    I can't really see a five year term and an election any time over the next year or so would certainly suit FG and quite probably FF but not others. They'll knuckle down to 1-2 years anyway but after that the new government may find itself settling back into being individual components.

Tkz bbz xxx

Why did you delete the original post?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Pkiernan wrote: »
    And Gerry wasn't in the IRA either before anyone starts!

aye sure dont answer me then - instead post even more crap you cant back up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Notwithstanding the fact that you are incorrect in your assertion that the 65k issue was dealt with,I'm wondering are you going for a forum equivalent of a Darwin award for the most self righteous indignant post ever with the above

I heard Margret Cash got a 65k gaffe in Venezuela. Bought if off a plumber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Back that up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Back that up!

You mean: Back that up...pal!

Anyone who disagrees with this is obviously extreme right

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Sultan_of_Ping

Anyone who disagrees with this is obviously extreme right

@Horsebox9000...... did you sell her the pony? (given your moniker :D)

MAGS' LITTLE PONY Homeless campaigner and mum-of-seven Margaret Cash loving life in new pad – and reveals she gave son pony for his birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

I've entered into a 20 year lease with Dublin Corpo for rental of luxury pony.
    She is entitled to it of course just like we are entitled to everything

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Whelo79 wrote: »

If thats the case, they would be losing my vote (if there was in any way a viable alternative within this country).

Seems like a race to the left/populism is underway.

Lets remember, not enough people voted for "change" for "change" to form a government.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

I'm well paid by my job.

One of my hobbies (particularly during lockdown) is wrecking right-wing dummies who don't listen, sneer at the less well off and think they have it all figured out by being mean-spirited.

You got it handed to you in this thread (65k houses anyone?) and the evidence is all over the thread, though it may be painful for you to look at.

Margaret Cash, Venezuela, Margaret Cash, Venezuela, plumbers.

Have I missed anything?

Oh, and the best part? I'm not even a member of Sinn Féin and have given them a first preference a sum total one time in my voting life.

Once again it wasn't me who brought up the 65k houses or Venezuela.

As usual you're lying and deflecting.

Any link for some posters here saying there is no plumbers??

Im waiting since yesterday.

You wouldn't have been lying again surely??

If thats the case, they would be losing my vote (if there was in any way a viable alternative within this country).

Seems like a race to the left/populism is underway.

Lets remember, not enough people voted for "change" for "change" to form a government.

I would expect many others to now be adopting the same stance, I mean surely no one with a shrewd of credibility could stand over hundreds or thousands of posts berating proposed shinner policies as "pie in the sky's shinnernomics, unworkable leftist populism pandering to the dole scroungers, Venezuela, Syriza" and so on and so forth - and now cheerlead FFG for robbing and then implementing these same policies?

Surely not Thun, surely not?

I mean we already had a case here of someone complaining about the shinners proposal to build 60k "free gaffs'" (his words not mine) who was unaware the FG party had the same proposal (announced only a few months ago) apparently also robbed from the shinners?

The incoming twisting and contortions will surely provide me with weeks of entertainment, even more so than had the Shinners ran more candidates and further relegated FFGs seat numbers.

It will be a welcoming distraction from the covid 19 doom and gloom if nothing else I suppose.

It'll still be funny though. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

McMurphy wrote: »
    The incoming twisting and contortions will surely provide me with weeks of entertainment, l

A read over your own posts would have you in stitches if that is the case. Remember all your posts about Maria Bailey and how you found it so funny? Yet SF decided to run a candidate who shafted a charity, who gets in to spats on Facebook with her constituents and calls her fellow politicians childish names yet there is barely a peep out of you.

However I do agree with the poster you replied to.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I would expect many others to now be adopting the same stance, I mean surely no one with a shrewd of credibility could stand over hundreds or thousands of posts berating proposed shinner policies as "pie in the sky's shinnernomics, unworkable leftist populism pandering to the dole scroungers, Venezuela, Syriza" and so on and so forth - and now cheerlead FFG for robbing and then implementing these same policies?

Surely not Thun, surely not?

I mean we already had a case here of someone complaining about the shinners proposal to build 60k "free gaffs'" (his words not mine) who was unaware the FG party had the same proposal (announced only a few months ago) apparently also robbed from the shinners?

The incoming twisting and contortions will surely provide me with weeks of entertainment, even more so than had the Shinners ran more candidates and further relegated FFGs seat numbers.

It will be a welcoming distraction from the covid 19 doom and gloom if nothing else I suppose.

It'll still be funny though. :D

I will agree with you on a good deal of that, but to be honest all this bickering on multiple threads is a bit boring :cool:

I am not as sure as "even more so than had the Shinners ran more candidates". We will never know this.

To be honest, no idea where we will get the money, for any of this after the current crisis!!!

christy c wrote: »
    A read over your own posts would have you in stitches if that is the case. Remember all your posts about Maria Bailey and how you found it so funny? Yet SF decided to run a candidate who shafted a charity, who gets in to spats on Facebook with her constituents and calls her fellow politicians childish names yet there is barely a peep out of you.

However I do agree with the poster you replied to.

Sinn Fein should boot that TD from the party and introduce a much more stringent vetting process for future candidates.

If any of that fly's in the face of my condemnation of Maria Bailey and how she tried to stroke a local business and how leo tried to bury the story, let me know Christy and I'll run through it with you Christy.

I know you wanted me to further simplify an already kid friendly simple post last night, but c'mon now chief, surely you're made of better stuff than the above scutter?

Sinn Fein should boot that TD from the party and introduce a much more stringent vetting process for future candidates.

If any of that fly's in the face of my condemnation of Maria Bailey and how she tried to stroke a local business and how leo tried to bury the story, let me know Christy and I'll run through it with you chief.

I know you wanted me to further simplify an already kid friendly simple post last night, but c'mon now chief, surely you're made of better stuff than the above scutter?

You were perfectly entitled to criticise Maria Bailey and laugh at it. I'm just pointing out your double standards as to how there is barely a peep out of you with regard to that one in Clare, yet you were all over Maria Bailey.

I didn't want you to simplify anything last night, I added some clarity. That's all, seems you didn't like that now for some reason.

You were perfectly entitled to criticise Maria Bailey and laugh at it. I'm just pointing out your double standards as to how there is barely a peep out of you with regard to that one in Clare, yet you were all over Maria Bailey.

I didn't want you to simplify anything last night, I added some clarity. That's all, seems you didn't like that now for some reason.

I think Christy that you night have a very poor grasp of the term double standards, double standards would be me chastising Maria Bailey and leo while defending your other one.

I didn't even know who she was when the thread was opened, I didn't recognise the name.

So in actual fact, you're whinging in that I'm not posting in a thread calling for her head is that it?

Maria Bailey should have been booted from the party when her and Josephas plan got exposed.

The Sinn Fein TD should also get the same treatment, and a more thorough vetting process should be in place for future candidates.

It doesn't matter a shiny shyte to me what party a TD or minister hails from, if they're indulging in unethical practices, blast them into orbit so far as I'm concerned.

Do you see where your double standards argument has a gaping big hole in the side of it Christy?

I think Christy that you night have a very poor grasp of the term double standards, double standards would be me chastising Maria Bailey and leo while defending your other one.

I didn't even know who she was when the thread was opened, I didn't recognise the name.

So in actual fact, you're whinging in that I'm not posting in a thread calling for her head is that it?

Maria Bailey should have been booted from the party when her and Josephas plan got exposed.

The Sinn Fein TD should also get the same treatment, and a more thorough vetting process should be in place for future candidates.

It doesn't matter a shiny shyte to me what party a TD or minister hails from, if they're indulging in unethical practices, blast them into orbit so far as I'm concerned.

Do you see where your double standards argument has a gaping big hole in the side of it Christy?

I'm pointing out that you found MB's thing so bad that it warranted multiple posts, yet barely a peep on that one in Clare. I'd see that as a double standard. Call that whinging if you want.

I'm pointing out that you found MB's thing so bad that it warranted multiple posts, yet barely a peep on that one in Clare. I'd see that as a double standard. Call that whinging if you want.

I repeat, double standards me bollocks, if we are to use your protocol to gauge double standards, no doubt the shinner TD thread will be chock full of posters calling for your one's head, with numerous posts in any of the Maria Bailey threads calling for her head too?

I don't have the inclination to check, but if we were to place a wager - I'd fancy my chances that you would look like talking through your backside over me all day everyday.

Perhaps your bored in lockdown Christy, I don't know. But trying to find holes in my post history won't work. You're the one coming off badly from it, but sure carry on if you want, I'll not shy away from it, I'm up for the challenge.

And to think this all started over the blueshirts robbing the shinners policies. Get up the yard chief :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

You should vote for the blueshirts so, no way they'd bother their mickeys building 60k free gaffs.

This is awkward.

60,000 social housing units to be built by 2025 under Fine Gael plan

Literally from Jan this year. :D
    Yeah had a read of that and if that is what they proposed then they are as bad as SF , i voted for neither so its irreverent to me and hardly awkward.Like what is the point in working hard and trying to better yourself if someone else can sit on their hole and get the same for noting? As for waltzing into this thread , the only one doing that is yourself ,i have been posting on it for weeks .You only just arrived when Mary Lou got corvid because it gave you something to shout about , why did you not argue the point on any other issues that have been discussed on here for the past few weeks? You just arrive on and become Francie mark2 and pick and choose what you want to reply to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Odhinn

We’ll go research it (....................)on social media promoting SF .

So you've no facts and that earlier link didn't contain the content you claimed it did. Great stuff.

• Advertisement

I repeat, double standards me bollocks, if we are to use your protocol to gauge double standards, no doubt the shinner TD will be chock full of posters calling for your one's head, with equal posts in any of the Maria Bailey threads calling for her head too?

I don't have the inclination to check, but if we were to place a wager - if fancy my chances that you would look like talking through your backside.

Perhaps your bored in lockdown Christy, I don't know. But trying to find holes in my post history won't work. You're the one coming off badly from it, but sure carry on if you want, I'll not shy away from it.

And to think this all started over the blueshirts robbing the shinners policies. Get up the yard chief :D

Haha, repeat what you want but but I've still shown differing treatment by you based on two TDs acting the boll*x. Are there others posters guilty of that? I'm sure there are.

Anyway, if someone else's posts give you amusement great- enjoy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement