Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

I didn't know this, but no greens in my area and if there's a potential party split I haven't seen it much in the media, in fact the media seems to be pointing to a very possible green Govt involvement.
    Can you give a link to that, I would like to see it.

The younger greens are wanting to stay out,and openly stating so?

Im under no obligation to provide links but,for 1 time thing and i quite like your username :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/ryan-accused-by-party-members-of-leaking-to-press-to-get-his-way-994061.html

(That particular journalist,is likely best up and coming political journalist on the scene at the min,very good,concise clear articles,with good info aswel usually provided)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

cms88 wrote: »
    They're very busy on Twitter showing everyone how great they are by returing their €8k. Other TD's doing the same but oddly don't fell the need to tell everyone about ot...

€8k worth of populism bought and sold to their fans. It's an investment for the next election.

She had coronavirus and developed pluericy??

She didnt disapper,was isolating as a precaution

Like we all seen your posts sneering and mocking her for isolating for too long......quite why your proud of sneering and mocking someone for having it and developibg pluericy

,to point your defending mocking them,is truely amazing.....but fair play all the same.....seems a particularly vile thing to be proud of though imo

All she had to do was announce that she was showing symptoms of coronavirus and that she had been tested. Why didn't she do that like most other public figure did instead of saying she had a head cold? Why wasn't she honest about it? Getting tested for coronavirus is nothing to be ashamed about is it especially when it was known that there were cases of it in her children's school.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

The younger greens are wanting to stay out,and openly stating so?

Im under no obligation to provide links but,for 1 time thing and i quite like your username :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/ryan-accused-by-party-members-of-leaking-to-press-to-get-his-way-994061.html

(That particular journalist,is likely best up and coming political journalist on the scene at the min,very good,concise clear articles,with good info aswel usually provided)

Tnx for the link, I hadn't seen it.
    No one is under obligation to provide links, but it helps.

How could she announce it,when she didnt have results?

Half the country has been tested at this point...would've assumed it would be obvious she was tested?

Personally i taught not milking it for publicity was a good move anyway...but i suspect we have to agree to disagree here

I didn't say anything about the results. I said she should have said was showing symptoms and had taken the test.

Over 2 million people have been tested? That's a good effort wouldn't you agree?

Do your students agree or disagree with you?

• Advertisement

aido79 wrote: »
    I didn't say anything about the results. I said she should have said was showing symptoms and had taken the test.

Personally i disagree,so we will have to agree to disagree on issues of privacy....differing worldviews and all that
    Over 2 million people have been tested? That's a good effort wouldn't you agree?

Do your students agree or disagree with you?

I dunno exact number,so i assume your right...good effort all in all from all concerned to tackle virus

Im not a teacher,so have no students,but its ok to mix up posters,i often do (hence why i prefer reddit,with no emphasise on usernames)

Tnx for the link, I hadn't seen it.
    No one is under obligation to provide links, but it helps.

No hassle brah

Its not a thing i like doing(providing links)....but your username always makes me smile,you need to post more!!

(I know this is pure hyprocrisy,given my stated prefernce for not placing emphasise on usernames :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭cms88

€8k worth of populism bought and sold to their fans. It's an investment for the next election.

Most TD's could be doing this but they're just not telling everyone. I know some do take it but then give it to a charity or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

O Reilly wasn't sick and she had nothing to say over the last month despite being spokesperson on health, it's a sign of a party with no ideas when a crisis like this happens.

I'm glad it's Harris in the ministers chair and not her.

Personally i disagree,so we will have to agree to disagree on issues of privacy....differing worldviews and all that

I dunno exact number,so i assume your right...good effort all in all from all concerned to tackle virus

Im not a teacher,so have no students,but its ok to mix up posters,i often do (hence why i prefer reddit,with no emphasise on usernames)

There have been about 90,000 tests so a lot less than half the population as you suggested.

I'm not mixing anything up. You said you taught so I assumed you were a teacher.

• Advertisement

There have been about 90,000 tests so a lot less than half the population as you suggested.

I'm not mixing anything up. You said you taught so I assumed you were a teacher.

Il take your word on tests :confused: half-the-country is just a phrase mate,dont take it literally (same as memes!)

I dont think i said i taught anyone (other than odd apprentice basic sh1te in work).....im most deffo not a teacher,(deffo not engkish anyway :pac: ),

Il take your word on tests :confused: half-the-country is just a phrase mate,dont take it literally (same as memes!)

I dont think i said i taught anyone (other than odd apprentice basic sh1te in work).....im most deffo not a teacher,(deffo not engkish anyway :pac: ),

There's no need to take my word for it. Here is where I got the figures from:
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You said:
    'Personally i taught not milking it for publicity was a good move anyway...but i suspect we have to agree to disagree here'

Hence I thought you were a teacher.

There's no need to take my word for it. Here is where I got the figures from:
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You said:
    'Personally i taught not milking it for publicity was a good move anyway...but i suspect we have to agree to disagree here'

Hence I thought you were a teacher.

That is a fair enough mistake to.make....that was my personal opioion....like how i taught limerick would win the hurling last year...i am regretably for all concerned here, not infallible

like how i taught limerick would win the hurling last year...

Who did you teach this to??

Who did you teach this to??

Half the country
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

blanch152 wrote: »
    Assume?

Nope, she said quite clearly that change was needed and neither FF nor FG should be in government. Within a week she was crying and whinging about how they wouldn’t talk to her.

Didn't leo say putting Michaél and FF back in govt would be like putting John Delaney back in charge of the FAI?

prob not that big a deal in Leo's eyes anyways, seeing as he was sports minister at the time.

Come back John and Meehawl, all is forgiven:D

The last thing in the world we need now is left wing politics. Sinn Fein had their chance and they blew it.

Nationalising the private hospitals seems very left wing politics to me - likewise the Social Welfare measures introduced.

You're hardly arguing against these measures are you aido
    Are you suggesting the govt are making mistakes?

Discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

She had coronavirus and developed pluericy??

She didnt disapper,was isolating as a precaution

Like we all seen your posts sneering and mocking her for isolating for too long......quite why your proud of sneering and mocking someone for having it and developibg pluericy

,to point your defending mocking them,is truely amazing.....but fair play all the same.....seems a particularly vile thing to be proud of though imo

She, like the rest of SF, disappeared. Without explanation. In the middle of a crisis. Terrible leadership.

She, like the rest of SF, disappeared. Without explanation. In the middle of a crisis. Terrible leadership.

She had coronavirus....catch yourself on for critising someone for isolating and not spreading it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭cms88

Ah but they didn't really. Sure they've been very active on Twitter trying to score points...

• Advertisement

cms88 wrote: »
    Ah but they didn't really. Sure they've been very active on Twitter trying to score points...

Thread title isn't accurate so?

They've disappeared or they've been very active on twitter (considering the dail has been limited) as well as holding public meetings via the net?

Which is it now?

She had coronavirus....catch yourself on for critising someone for isolating and not spreading it

She disappeared. Plenty others got sick or had to isolate and to be tested. They felt obligated to tell people. Not the fish wife and her shower. As the title of the thread says, they vanished. Right in the middle of the worst crisis we are ever likely to see(I hope). Great leadership right there. But to be expected. The provos have never done accountability. #friendsofslab #wherearethebodies

She disappeared. Plenty others got sick or had to isolate and to be tested. They felt obligated to tell people. Not the fish wife and her shower. As the title of the thread says, they vanished. Right in the middle of the worst crisis we are ever likely to see(I hope). Great leadership right there. But to be expected. The provos have never done accountability. #friendsofslab #wherearethebodies

Meh....still sneering at her for isolating and not spreading a virus....noone is obligied to tell anyone they have cv19

Infact iirc,you amoung others screamed house down,when a tipp based TD made enquiries about wheter there was local cases in south tipp??

Is there no limit to your hyprocrisy?

Rabbiting on about provos etc,wont save your face from shame of mocking and sneering at her for isolating and not spreading infections.....do you want me to quote your 40 odd posts about this....many many smile/grinning emojis included

Weren't you on here a few weeks ago slagging her for taking precautionary measures for when her kids school had an outbreak?

She was seeking attention at first - now she slinked off without informing the world.

Make up your mind and try have a little bit of consistency about yourself FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

It's quite entertaining watching a poster make a mockery of themselves with contradictory statements. Keep up the good work all about the mane (sarcasm).

McMurphy wrote: »
    Weren't you on here a few weeks ago slagging her for taking precautionary measures for when her kids school had an outbreak?

She was seeking attention at first - now she slinked off without informing the world.

Make up your mind and try have a little bit of consistency about yourself FFS.

She has made the wrong choice at every turn. Great head right there in a crisis. Compare that to Leo returning to work on the front line. One running away, the other facing the problem head on. Good job SF will never get near government. Imagine the mess we would be in now.

She couldn’t say for sure that she had the virus due to the delay in getting test results, though the implication was there. Her deputy took over while she took the sensible precaution of isolating.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    It's quite entertaining watching a poster make a mockery of themselves with contradictory statements. Keep up the good work all about the mane (sarcasm).

No contradiction. Have repeatedly called out the fish wife and her shower. And have been repeatedly right.
    SF disappear when needed (twitter doesn’t count).

She couldn’t say for sure that she had the virus due to the delay in getting test results, though the implication was there. Her deputy took over while she took the sensible precaution of isolating.

A leader who can just drop everything for a month in the middle of a crisis, with a head cold as an excuse is not a leader.

Look around the world at what real leaders are doing. Look at what the real leaders close to home have been doing.

• Advertisement

A leader who can just drop everything for a month in the middle of a crisis, with a head cold as an excuse is not a leader.

Look around the world at what real leaders are doing. Look at what the real leaders close to home have been doing.

She didnt have a head cold?

She had coronavirus (quite bad too,developed pluericy)....its amazing your critism.of people for self isolating

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement