Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

She has made the wrong choice at every turn. Great head right there in a crisis. Compare that to Leo returning to work on the front line. One running away, the other facing the problem head on. Good job SF will never get near government. Imagine the mess we would be in now.

The wrong choice would be to ignore everything told to us by the govt who in turn are taking their advice from the health experts now?

Would you ever get up the yard now, if marvel comics ever did a strip on you - you'd be known as the uncredible hulk. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

McMurphy wrote: »
    The wrong choice would be to ignore everything told to us by the govt who in turn are taking their advice from the health experts now?

Would you ever get up the yard now, if marvel comics ever did a strip on you - you'd be known as the uncredible hulk. :D

I’ve leap there. Well done you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

She has made the wrong choice at every turn. Great head right there in a crisis. Compare that to Leo returning to work on the front line. One running away, the other facing the problem head on. Good job SF will never get near government. Imagine the mess we would be in now.

Front line? You mean telephone line. Again you undermine yourself with blatant false claims like this. Nobody can give any credence to anything else you say when you utter such blatant falsehoods. You just enhance the perception of you being an antagonistic troll.

She didnt have a head cold?

She had coronavirus (quite bad too,developed pluericy)....its amazing your critism.of people for self isolating

So why didn’t she feel the need to clarify. Poor leadership. But to be expected. SF don’t do accountability.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Front line? You mean telephone line. Again you undermine yourself with blatant false claims like this. Nobody can give any credence to anything else you say when you utter such blatant falsehoods. You just enhance the perception of you being an antagonistic troll.

Just look at the press around the world and how they have latched on to the great example being shown by the taoiseach.

• Advertisement

A leader who can just drop everything for a month in the middle of a crisis, with a head cold as an excuse is not a leader.

Look around the world at what real leaders are doing. Look at what the real leaders close to home have been doing.

Why can't you admit she had been infected by Covid-19 and developed pluresy? Again, solidifying your status as a troll by being unable to do so.

Is it her fault she had to wait 3 weeks for test results to come back from Germany and that she had to follow HS guidelines?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Nationalising the private hospitals seems very left wing politics to me - likewise the Social Welfare measures introduced.

You're hardly arguing against these measures are you aido
    Are you suggesting the govt are making mistakes?

Discuss.

And we have also learned that if we implement those policies for longer than three months, the country is bankrupt.

So why didn’t she feel the need to clarify. Poor leadership. But to be expected. SF don’t do accountability.

...quite happy to stand over sneering and mocking her for having coronavirus (seriously mate,its cringe watching you defend this)

Personally i felt it was preferable to.not milk it for publicity and concentrate on getting better....i know which leadership.type i prefer

Even coveny and varadkar wished her well....while your still sneering and mocking...you hold no moral highground here (even blanch152 for all his partisanism deosnt agree with mocking those who have coronavirus)

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Why can't you admit she had been infected by Covid-19 and developed pluresy? Again, solidifying your status as a troll by being unable tondo so.

Is it her fault she had to wait 3 weeks for test results to come back from Germany and that she had to follow HS guidelines?

No problem with admitting she got coronavirus, just contrasting her disappearing for a month while the likes of Boris missed around four days despite going into intensive care. Other political leaders the same.

It was only Mary-Lou who felt the need to disappear for a month and hide.

I have heard it all now tbh,

March

Marylou is an attention seeking moanbag because she is taking precautionary measures, so there's been a case in her kids school? Big deal, but no doubt she won't miss the great pr opportunity of spreading the word, lazy useless diva.

April.
    MLMD reveals she was tested for covid 19, after revealing she was showing signs of a head cold and would be seeking medical advice.

Test confirmed she was positive, and she also reveals she developed Pleurisy in the lungs as a result of the virus.

She now is a numpty for not informing the world she was waiting on the test, and the results of same - and similarly she's a plonker for retreating from public life - despite the govt advising anyone who even suspects themselves to have the virus to do so.

That's some satirical literature if ever I read it.

Mind you - pales in comparison with the suggestion that the last thing the country needs is left wing governance right now.

Considering we just - under a caretaker FG govt, nationalised the country's private hospitals, and similarly introduced some extremely generous social welfare payments.

Some of these folks have comedy scriptwriters - I'm convinced of it. :D

• Advertisement

blanch152 wrote: »
    No problem with admitting she got coronavirus, just contrasting her disappearing for a month while the likes of Boris missed around four days despite going into intensive care. Other political leaders the same.

Boris johnson also likely infected half the british cabinet and ran with a herd immunity plan with has seen uk develop a death rate 3 times ours....so back to work straight out of icu/ASAP is minimum to expect there imo

While to best my knowledge mary-lou hasnt infected anyone?

And we have also learned that if we implement those policies for longer than three months, the country is bankrupt.

Bankruptcy doesn’t bother the shinners. They don’t do accountability. Just look at how they are conducting themselves in this crisis.

This would be the same Boris who had no problem shaking hands with coronavirus patients - became infected for God knows how many days before displaying symptoms - went on to meet and shake hands with God knows how many in between - and went on to be admitted into an ICU unit.

Boris is now another idol to blanch. Put him on the idolisation list right next to meehawl.

Listen to yourself:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭thomasdylan

The greens look like they are about to.split...their going nowhere...id be suprised if eamonn ryan survives summer as their leader (terribly disapppinted with how out of touch posters here are,and no thread on it)

They erred badly in not pouring more resources into getting mchugh elected,she is likely best up-and-coming politian in state at the min,and reason why i gave greens number 2,was v.disappointed she didnt get in

Saoirse McHugh? She's seen as a liability. She can't go a few days without saying or tweeting something stupid.

I have heard it all now tbh,

March

Marylou is an attention seeking moanbag because she is taking precautionary measures, so there's been a case in her kids school? Big deal, but no doubt she won't miss the great pr opportunity of spreading the word, lazy useless diva.

April.
    MLMD reveals she was tested for covid 19, after revealing she was showing signs of a head cold and would be seeking medical advice.

Test confirmed she was positive, and she also reveals she developed Pleurisy in the lungs as a result of the virus.

She now is a numpty for not informing the world she was waiting on the test, and the results of same - and similarly she's a plonker for retreating from public life - despite the govt advising anyone who even suspects themselves to have the virus to do so.

That's some satirical literature if ever I read it.

Mind you - pales in comparison with the suggestion that the last thing the country needs is left wing governance right now.

Considering we just - under a caretaker FG govt, nationalised the country's private hospitals, and similarly introduced some extremely generous social welfare payments.

Some of these folks have comedy scriptwriters - I'm convinced of it. :D

That is disingenuous, you are not advised to retreat from public life, you are advised to retreat from the public. Claire Byrne could do a TV programme from her shed but Mary-Lou disappeared.

Focus on the real issue and stop deflecting.

Saoirse McHugh? She's seen as a liability. She can't go a few days without saying or tweeting something stupid.

Shes a damn fine politian...you may not agree with her view...but she can get her pints across clearly and relative ease

Imo likes of her rising through greens,could see em.biggest party in state inside a generation

So we may become a bankrupt state due to the policies introduced by the FG party?

When did we learn this by the way?

Shes a damn fine politian...you may not agree with her view...but she can get her pints across clearly and relative ease

Imo likes of her rising through greens,could see em.biggest party in state inside a generation

You’re funny, I’ll give you that, but I always like a woman who buys her round.

That is disingenuous, you are not advised to retreat from public life, you are advised to retreat from the public. Claire Byrne could do a TV programme from her shed but Mary-Lou disappeared.

Mary lou done easter commerations on facebook (looked v.poorly too),heard her on 2fm interviewed from her house and engaged on insta aswell??

She didnt disappear...just not on the media you consume? (Gonna go out and guess your not in target market for her/voters sf target under her leadership)

You’re funny, I’ll give you that, but I always like a woman who buys her round.

I do try insert some humour and tinge of nostalgia in some of my posts :pac:

Hmm.....she is good,and a likely future taniste at a minimum.....country needs more like her in politics across the spectrum

• Advertisement

You where literally on here just days ago saying you witnessed her at an online Easter commemoration.

There was also the online Easter commemoration that Mary-Lou went to today.

She withdrew from public life while also appearing in public life.

I imagine you typed out the word "disingenuous" above without a shred of irony of guilt. :D

Boris is the Primeminister of his country. ML is leader of an opposition party. What do you want any opposition members of government to do other than to support or question the controlling governments actions?

P.S. My previous response wasn't in reply to you. I know you hold the majority of posts in this thread but not every conversation is aimed at you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭thomasdylan

I do try insert some humour and tinge of nostalgia in some of my posts :pac:

Hmm.....she is good,and a likely future taniste at a minimum.....country needs more like her in politics across the spectrum

She's full of student union politics. She's the one who said as her ideal country would have no state, it would be devolved.

She's a complete loose cannon who peaked last year but has said some fairly batty things since and isn't trusted.

She's full of student union politics. She's the one who said as her ideal country would have no state, it would be devolved.

She's a complete loose cannon who peaked last year but has said some fairly batty things since and isn't trusted.

Look we will agree to.disagree

Imo she is best rising star in irish politics at the min....i taught it was poor vote-management and stragedy on part of the greens to not pour resources into getting her elected,a large presence for her would likely raise green percentage/profile across the state (she was one main reason i gave green man number 2)

Country needs more like her in politics imo,she is and will be to greens,what pearse doherty is to.the shinnerz(your free to disagree)

Sidenote:forum badly needs a thread on the greens

Mary lou done easter commerations on facebook (looked v.poorly too),heard her on 2fm interviewed from her house and engaged on insta aswell??

She didnt disappear...just not on the media you consume? (Gonna go out and guess your not in target market for her/voters sf target under her leadership)

Mary loo, What did you do in the biggest crisis to ever face the nation? A bit of facebookin! :D

Mary loo, What did you do in the biggest crisis to ever face the nation? A bit of facebookin! :D

Meh....still not quiet as patethic as sneering and mocking people for isolating with coronavirus imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Would you be going on the same if Leo had the virus and was sick?
    No you wouldn't
    Stop trolling and going on with the sho1te talk
    It's stupid

Meh....still not quiet as patethic as sneering and mocking people for isolating with coronavirus imo

But you admit it is pathetic ;)

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Would you be going on the same if Leo had the virus and was sick?
    No you wouldn't
    Stop trolling and going on with the sho1te talk
    It's stupid

Both Mary lou and Coveney had to be tested. See the different approaches taken,

• Advertisement

But you admit it is pathetic ;)

Meh,not quite as patethic as defending what your trying to defend

I mean you can interpet that as patethic,if you wish.....but your essentially admitting to being more patethic (personally id be morto to stoop.that low to try scrape a victory,but each to.their own)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement