Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Ballso wrote: »
    Sinn Féin writes to Dublin City Council with ‘potential health concerns’ over 5G masts

https://www.businesspost.ie/ireland/sinn-fein-writes-to-dublin-city-council-with-potential-health-concerns-over-5g-masts-51e0177a

Imagine these lads in power, Jesus Christ

Its what I have been writing about for a while.
    SF are the MAGA/UKIP party of Ireland.

They are embarrassing.

I have no idea about 5g but I will defend anyone's right to ask questions about concerns. FG FF SF Joe Bloggs, you or anyone.

Do you have any moral conviction about anything, or is that the stock answer to everything when something uncomfortable occurs closer to home?

Maybe we should ask more questions about vaccinations.
    Maybe we should ask more questions about the merits of not drinking and driving.
    Maybe we should ask more questions about the place of women in the workplace.
    Maybe we should ask more questions about the merits of internment?
    Maybe we can re-evaulaute the very basic mertis of democracy, sure its only asking a question, right?

By all means, people can ask questions, and they can reveal themselves to be philistine halfwits (SF in this case) in the process.

I am not qualified to come down on a side here as I haven't paid much attention to the issue.

I did read this to get an overview and there doesn't seem to be anything conclusive out there, plenty of gaps in the science and questions though.

You are correct, you are not qualified.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,956 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

markodaly wrote: »
    Do you have any moral conviction about anything, or is that the stock answer to everything when something uncomfortable occurs closer to home?

Maybe we should ask more questions about vaccinations.
    Maybe we should ask more questions about the merits of not drinking and driving.
    Maybe we should ask more questions about the place of women in the workplace.
    Maybe we should ask more questions about the merits of internment?
    Maybe we can re-evaulaute the very basic mertis of democracy, sure its only asking a question, right?

By all means, people can ask questions, and they can reveal themselves to be philistine halfwits (SF in this case) in the process.

Was there a point in that?

AGAIN: If we want to play the 'one TD Councillors or members gaff/ill advised comment/ stupid question/action - means an entire party is the same...have at it, because I can do that with every single party since the dawn of organised politics.

Was there a point in that?

Do you have any moral convictions, or will you defend anyone asking questions, no matter how dumb, insane, or half-witted those question could be.

Remember the time, when Trump rambled on about injecting disinfectant into a body to kill Coid-19, he passed it of a 'just asking questions'.

See where I am going with this?
    AGAIN: If we want to play the 'one TD Councillors or members gaff/ill advised comment/ stupid question/action - means an entire party is the same...have at it, because I can do that with every single party since the dawn of organised politics.

So, when SF makes a gaff, everyone is at it, but if FG do it, you are there like lightening, posting about it.
    Do you honestly think that is OK?

• Advertisement

Do you have any moral convictions, or will you defend anyone asking questions, no matter how dumb, insane, or half-witted those question could be.
    I'm a democrat...so yes is the answer.
    Remember the time, when Trump rambled on about injecting disinfectant into a body to kill Coid-19, he passed it of a 'just asking questions'.

See where I am going with this?
    And we know he 'wasn't asking questions.

So, when SF makes a gaff, everyone is at it, but if FG do it, you are there like lightening, posting about it.
    Do you honestly think that is OK?

I could be posting that because some FGers were caught taking bribes that the WHOLE party were like that and ranting about their fitness to govern...but I didnt and I don't.
    I do post about mistakes and lapses...I rarely if ever try to tar whole parties with it, because that would be stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

https://imgur.com/AePLLFJ

The absolute ****ing state of Sinn Fein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

She is on the wine again

Some people are just scum, bottom of the barrel. She is one of them. How any party could even have her as a member let alone run her in an election.

Whats the excuse lads?

You want us to debate whether radio is harmful to your health now? Maybe try your mate Gemma on Twitter?

Like I said, imagine these morons in power. Thank Christ the rest of the parties, each with their own myriad failings, won't touch these dangerous idiots. Irelands version of the Five Star Movement.

SF said it so it must be true!!! thats the motto around here. No questions asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

That just looks like the ramblings of someone with fairly severe mental issues, genuinely worrying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

That just looks like the ramblings of someone with fairly severe mental issues, genuinely worrying

She'd probably get the Health ministry under an SF government, lol

I'd agree to be honest. Hopefully somebody is trying to intervene there. Not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

I'd agree to be honest. Hopefully somebody is trying to intervene there. Not good.

I'm not going to go down the this party v that party route here cos every party prob has a few nutters involved - but that stuff that woman comes out with at times is very worrying

• Registered Users Posts: 18,785 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Regarding the discussion of succession of leaders in a party.
    This is all I can think of when I think of SF.

hDGgG5f.png

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

This is all I can think of when I think of SF.

What? Mary Lou as a man? Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I have been through anything. Try harder.

You have no memory of this then. :confused:
    SF are so f@cked up. They won’t punish someone for making a leadership challenge. And are backslapping one the strength of it. Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,958 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bowie wrote: »
    So if I list all the FG landlords what do I win?

No, waxing lyrical about how SF policy on immigration differed from their support base, which made the usual sense.
    Shall we call each other liars all day or be adults? If I found it and posted it you'd run away anyway.

It's the inherent FG ignorance will always see them be second fiddle to FF unless theres a disaster.

You are making it up. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,958 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Imagine these lads in 'power'.

No more than Leo, when you are going to have a pop, check the activities of your own party first.

A government minister, the Social Democrats leader, and Fianna Fáil and Sinn Féin TDs raised questions about the potential health impacts of 5G technology last year.

I have no idea about 5g but I will defend anyone's right to ask questions about concerns. FG FF SF Joe Bloggs, you or anyone.

You will defend anyone’s right to ask questions about concerns?

Say Mairia Cahill? Austin Stack? Paudie McGahon? Paul Quinn’s mother?

Should they get answers?

blanch152 wrote: »
    You will defend anyone’s right to ask questions about concerns?

Say Mairia Cahill? Austin Stack? Paudie McGahon? Paul Quinn’s mother?

Should they get answers?

Which of them didn't get answers?

They may not have gotten the answers they wanted, but nobody stopped them asking questions.

What you need to stop doing is coming up with the answers based on your prejudices and bias.

I'm a democrat...so yes is the answer.

So, you have no moral conviction then.
    One can ask 'questions' about anything in your book and more importantly be excused for it as they are just being Democrats.

From Holocaust denial to slavery and inter-racial relationships, to a woman's place in the home to 5G conspiracies, sure people are just asking 'questions' and are 'within' their rights.

This is the same argument made by John Waters and Gemma O'Doherty, which kinda makes my earlier points about SF supporters.

I do post about mistakes and lapses...I rarely if ever try to tar whole parties with it, because that would be stupid.

Oh Really?? :rolleyes:
    Leo, never afraid to continue the fine Fine gael tradition of lying...

• Advertisement

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    She is on the wine again

Some people are just scum, bottom of the barrel. She is one of them. How any party could even have her as a member let alone run her in an election.

Whats the excuse lads?

Why is there a strong whiff of Gemma Doherty from her?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,785 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Which of them didn't get answers?

They may not have gotten the answers they wanted, but nobody stopped them asking questions.

What you need to stop doing is coming up with the answers based on your prejudices and bias.

It is called human decency. Unfortunately, those within Republicanism have developed the capacity to switch off thier human decency. If it means furtherance of 'the struggle' and not damaging the reputation of unelected thugs who still hold sway in Republicanism.
    Whether that be a street level, larger local level, or national level.
    SF behaves a lot like the mafia rather then a normal democratic party.
    You only have to look of the majority of types of character, SF attracts.

A lot of similarities are there. Go against your own means you are ostracised or worse. Like Dennis Donaldson.
    The strange secret oath of allegiance. The justification of criminality. The strange euphemisms and lexicon of language, which replaces everyday language. Which also protects members from prosecution.

The flamboyant celebration of the Republican 'fallen comrades' and so on.

It probably attracts many who vote SF who want to appear edgy and be anti-establishment. The PBP would not be enough for such people, because they are only a party of protest - without a paramilitary wing that pretends to be gone.

Plus Republicanism is a bit of sham these days in any case. The civil rights issue have long passed. There is a good quality of life in NI and peace.
    The life of any average citizen in NI is not going to change dramatically if they became part of ROI. All that it would really mean is putting up a different colour flag and painting the postboxes green.
    Why selfishly decide to disrupt a peace for the sake of an ideology for 6 counties? It will cost billions and it will likely cost more lives?

Surely with this covid19 the last thing ROI needs when facing a recession is to take in NI - security, employment, health and so on.

Also the covid19 pandemic should make people realise that real freedom is not in the colour of a flag. But whether people can walk where they want and have employment, and health. That is real freedom. The basic freedom of day to day life.

Hopefully, it has jolted the Irish people in the ROI into what is really important human decency and humanity to thier fellow man.
    Not games playing with words, making little of suffering (rape, murder assault) caused by an archaic ideology with a brainwashed furfore. By a party who likes to play the hard men if they don't get thier way.

All SF are at the moment is 'Saoradh lite' or 'Diet Saoradh' as far as I am concerned. Trying to make themselves more palatable to the Irish electorate.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

It is called human decency. Unfortunately, those within Republicanism have developed the capacity to switch off thier human decency. If it means furtherance of 'the struggle' and not damaging the reputation of unelected thugs who still hold sway in Republicanism.
    Whether that be a street level, larger local level, or national level.
    SF behaves a lot like the mafia rather then a normal democratic party.
    You only have to look of the majority of types of character, SF attracts.

A lot of similarities are there. Go against your own means you are ostracised or worse. Like Dennis Donaldson.
    The strange secret oath of allegiance. The justification of criminality. The strange euphemisms and lexicon of language, which replaces everyday language. Which also protects members from prosecution.

The flamboyant celebration of the Republican 'fallen comrades' and so on.

It probably attracts many who vote SF who want to appear edgy and be anti-establishment. The PBP would not be enough for such people, because they are only a party of protest - without a paramilitary wing that pretends to be gone.

Plus Republicanism is a bit of sham these days in any case. The civil rights issue have long passed. There is a good quality of life in NI and peace.
    The life of any average citizen in NI is not going to change dramatically if they became part of ROI. All that it would really mean is putting up a different colour flag and painting the postboxes green.
    Why selfishly decide to disrupt a peace for the sake of an ideology for 6 counties? It will cost billions and it will likely cost more lives?

Surely with this covid19 the last thing ROI needs when facing a recession is to take in NI - security, employment, health and so on.

Also the covid19 pandemic should make people realise that real freedom is not in the colour of a flag. But whether people can walk where they want and have employment, and health. That is real freedom. The basic freedom of day to day life.

Hopefully, it has jolted the Irish people in the ROI into what is really important human decency and humanity to thier fellow man.
    Not games playing with words, making little of suffering (rape, murder assault) caused by an archaic ideology with a brainwashed furfore. By a party who likes to play the hard men if they don't get thier way.

All SF are at the moment is 'Saoradh lite' or 'Diet Saoradh' as far as I am concerned. Trying to make themselves more palatable to the Irish electorate.

I doubt you'll be giving them a vote. That's one of the benefits of living in a democracy. Nobody is forcing you. Who you would have voted for after the conflicts that brought about the Republic I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    She is on the wine again

Whats the excuse lads?

How the hell could a party looking to be in government have someone like that as a rep. Stay classy SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

McMurphy wrote: »
    You have no memory of this then. :confused:

Of course I have a memory of that. You are proving my point.

Why is there a strong whiff of Gemma Doherty from her?

Strong whiff of SF off her

Have to remember, SF had a person in that area, they went after Violet, brought her in and then dumped the lady in that place. That was posted in her thread by a Clare voter

So SF know exactly what Violet Anne is like and she is the person they want in the party. They had options and dumped them.

Are S.F. saying they didn’t know anything about the charity robbing? The anti vaccine stuff prior to bringing her in?

What it does give us is a perfect example of a revolt vote. Yes it sounds great just voting for a party to pee off the other ones, problem is you end up with people
    like this for the next 5 years

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

Something in the water down there if the people are electing Healy raes and this one

Or perhaps there’s a certain kind of cute hoor politician just parrots what their constituents are saying to them. This would explain the 5g tinfoil hat nonsense were hearing from members of every party and none of them the sharpest apart from being savvy political opportunists

Runaways wrote: »
    Something in the water down there if the people are electing Healy raes and this one

Or perhaps there’s a certain kind of cute hoor politician just parrots what their constituents are saying to them. This would explain the 5g tinfoil hat nonsense were hearing from members of every party and none of them the sharpest apart from being savvy political opportunists

Healy Rae are robbing the country blind....the fact they have no manifesto or agenda every 5 years and still get voted in show we have issues with our system.

How the hell could a party looking to be in government have someone like that as a rep. Stay classy SF.

Are you seriously going to ignore the colourful array of chancers, fraudsters, bullies and loons that have repped for most if not all of the parties of this state at various times?
    :)

• Advertisement

Are you seriously going to ignore the colourful array of chancers, fraudsters, bullies and loons that have repped for most if not all of the parties of this state at various times?
    :)

Micheal martin literally pedeled conspiracys about army councils and ran away and hid for 6 weeks,when people asked for proof :D

(Though aos 5G health concerns has as much physical proof as martins army council theory....both are pretty dim)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement