Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

We'll see how 'constructive' a mashed together alliance of FF FG and the Greens is. Or a mish mash of Independents.

Well at least they're trying and not getting fat off the salaries pretending to work.

Also Francie I'm still waiting for an answer from you on the gist of the specifics in EOB's spiel this morning.

Finally what do you think of SDCC headed up by SF 2014-2019 not enforcing planning regulations on a development of 45 apartments in Clondalkin and then whinging about when kicked out of power?

They have nothing else at the moment only keep everyone on 350 a week until December or this video.

Whatever happened to their call to arms from Richard Boyd Barrett?

Mary Lou said they will give it a shot then silence.

They offer absolutely nothing constructive.

Have to remember RBB aside (seeing an opportunity to finally nail a ministerial pension, much like Catherine Martin for the Greens) no one else in Dáil wanted to seriously work with them after initial discussions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Hubertj

Bowie wrote: »
    Is it the record breaking national crises in Health, Homelessness, housing and NCH over run sold you on them or the reintroducing wolves financial crash? Or general cronyism at a loss to the tax payer?
    Go team FF/FG/Green...

I don't think SF are ideal, however FF/FG have to go because enough is enough.

Ah so they aren't great but can do no wrong. Interesting take.
    I think I could do better.

If you think SF could do any better that’s a shame. Like I said FG made mistakes.
    And like I said me and anyone I know has done very well over the last decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,916 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Well at least they're trying and not getting fat off the salaries pretending to work.

:):) sure.
    Also Francie I'm still waiting for an answer from you on the gist of the specifics in EOB's spiel this morning.

Finally what do you think of SDCC headed up by SF 2014-2019 not enforcing planning regulations on a development of 45 apartments in Clondalkin and then whinging about when kicked out of power?

I answered you on this already. If you weren't listening to the programme you came on here to rant about...then that says more about you than anything else.

You had no trouble forming an opinion on what was said but you now want me to tell you what was said? Up the yard ye chancer. :)

:):) sure.

I answered you on this already. If you weren't listening to the programme you came on here to rant about...then that says more about you than anything else.

You had no trouble forming an opinion on what was said but you now want me to tell you what was said? Up the yard ye chancer. :)

I formed my opinion based on what I heard, you clearly heard more than me so I asked you the gist of the extra bit you heard which you haven't told me....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Hubertj wrote: »
    If you think SF could do any better that’s a shame. Like I said FG made mistakes.
    And like I said me and anyone I know has done very well over the last decade.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

We'll see how 'constructive' a mashed together alliance of FF FG and the Greens is. Or a mish mash of Independents.

And what have SF offered?

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Ireland

I’m definitely not rich and never will be. I work hard, luckily never been unemployed. What is rich in this country - having a big house? Earning over €100k? 200k? Last recession was tough on the country. Government guided us out of it very well. Tough decision had to be made and they made them. Easy for Mary and the murderers to shout from the sidelines.

I’m definitely not rich and never will be. I work hard, luckily never been unemployed. What is rich in this country - having a big house? Earning over €100k? 200k? Last recession was tough on the country. Government guided us out of it very well. Tough decision had to be made and they made them. Easy for Mary and the murderers to shout from the sidelines.

Ya....government made a storming success of econmy to extent vast swades of population are better off on e350 a week covid payment than working......

While corporations can fiddle accounts to pay as low as 0.05% tax,but only thing needs clamping down according to ffg is lad on covid,who.get 50 a week extra as his job is closed down :pac: ......

some serious examinations of priorities needs to happen,for all concerned here

Ya....government made a storming success of econmy to extent vast swades of population are better off on e350 a week covid payment than working......

While corporations can fiddle accounts to pay as low as 0.05% tax,but only thing needs clamping down according to ffg is lad on covid,who.get 50 a week extra as his job is closed down :pac: ......

some serious examinations of priorities needs to happen,for all concerned here

So you think someone earning 100 a week part time who now gets 350 a week is the way it should be from now on???

Link to corporations paying 0.05% tax, and we well take it from there:)

• Advertisement

I formed my opinion based on what I heard, you clearly heard more than me so I asked you the gist of the extra bit you heard which you haven't told me....

'Pretty funny' you heard enough NOT to hear the specifics O'Broin repeated 3 times.
    Pretty funny on the radio Eoin O Broin having no specifics for his bash the landlords plan.

I don't know if O'Broin is right or wrong...but specifics he did give in that interview. Your man had no comeback but Vicky Pollard style 'yeh but no but yeh but'.

'Pretty funny' you heard enough NOT to hear the specifics O'Broin repeated 3 times.

I don't know if O'Broin is right or wrong...but specifics he did give in that interview. Your man had no comeback but Vicky Pollard style 'yeh but no but yeh but'.

What specifics, again?

So you think someone earning 100 a week part time who now gets 350 a week is the way it should be from now on???

Hmm...i didnt say this though??
    Just its a pretty damning indictment of a supposed econmic recovery,when vast swades of populatiom earn under living wage...

.yous are wondering why people are wanting change....things cant keep going,the way they are
    Link to corporations paying 0.05% tax, and we well take it from there:)

Im.under no obligation to provide links,this isnt a politics forum

....but a google search shows to me...it was 0.005% (i apoligose for letting out a 0) in 2014,apple subsideries paid here....but,yes lets concentrate on taking money off people on less than living wage income and bemoan them.voting for change and walking away from neo-libs

I cant wait to see who is rolled out to give the 'everything is wrong and we'd have done everything better' speech on TV3 tonight

MaryLou was the correct answer tonight!

What specifics, again?

Listen to t again. This time try and hear something other than what you want to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Dont be upset. You should be used to Shinners making a **** up of things

Guided out very well, worst healthcare crisis in decades, homeless crisis out of control. childcare not fit for purpose, all while accepting a nice pay rises themselves (plus many many expenses) in that period while cuts were made across the board to the ordinary joe soap.

That's the reason they got a kicking in the election!

Does everyone in FF and FG also support murderers or is War's in the last 50 years only acceptable for your argument?

Hmm...i didnt say this though??
    Just its a pretty damning indictment of a supposed econmic recovery,when vast swades of populatiom earn under living wage...

.yous are wondering why people are wanting change....things cant keep going,the way they are

Im.under no obligation to provide links,this isnt a politics forum

....but a google search shows to me...it was 0.005% (i apoligose for letting out a 0) in 2014,apple subsideries paid here....but,yes lets concentrate on taking money off people on less than living wage income and bemoan them.voting for change and walking away from neo-libs

Vast swades are students, part time workers, people working 2 days a week.

You want to give them 350 a week going forward?

Typical SF populism.

And as for your link to corporations paying 0.05%in tax.

I'm still waiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Does everyone in FF and FG also support murderers or is War's in the last 50 years only acceptable for your argument?

Most people have a say ,yes,when their democratic government does or does not go to war
    They have no say with unaccountable paramilitaries

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Most people have a say ,yes,when their democratic government does or does not go to war
    They have no say with unaccountable paramilitaries

There was a War up North.

Have a read about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Have a read about it

:rolleyes:

Mortelaro wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

Good argument.

Still havnt got over Mary putting Leo in his place with the election results

Vast swades are students, part time workers, people working 2 days a week.

You want to give them 350 a week going forward?

And again,i didnt say this....your point is somewhat moot....if you just make stuff up to critise others about :confused:
    Typical SF populism.
    Highlighting social issues isnt populism,nor is solving homelessness a party political issue,....ireland is only country in world,where it is presented as such,by supporters of government....liberism has failed here
    And as for your link to corporations paying 0.05%in tax.

I'm still waiting.

Afaik per forum charter,im under no obligation to provide links,ive given yous company,year and percentage, if yous want to be spoonfed info,perhaps consider returning to national school?

Have a read about it

There wasn’t a war in the north. Only terrorists, criminals, murderers of women and children. They tried to dress it up as a war. John Hume and seamus Mallon did more for Northern Ireland than any of the SF animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

There wasn’t a war in the north. Only terrorists, criminals, murderers of women and children. They tried to dress it up as a war. John Hume and seamus Mallon did more for Northern Ireland than any of the SF animals.

Amazing how the people in the North recognise that and how the SDLP are so popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Good argument.

Still havnt got over Mary putting Leo in his place with the election results

I wonder?

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/views/letter-to-the-editor-sinn-fein-fails-to-deliver-on-back-of-first-preferences-1004228.html

Guided out very well, worst healthcare crisis in decades, homeless crisis out of control. childcare not fit for purpose, all while accepting a nice pay rises themselves (plus many many expenses) in that period while cuts were made across the board to the ordinary joe soap.

That's the reason they got a kicking in the election!

We have 3rd highest spend on healthcare per capita in the world and have done for a number of years. Dept of health and HSE squander it. That’s a fact.
    Government has made a balls of housing policy.
    Childcare is fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

So this is a pi*s take and Eoin didn’t bother to fact check before using it? Or he doesn’t care as a lot of people that vote for him will believe anything?

Joke or not (I'd have my doubts if he's even joking). That fella has an utterly punchable face and is actually a spokesperson for the Residential Landlords Association if you can actually believe it.

Cry me a river about turnips like this getting legislated out of existence. 100% proof spiv.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

We have 3rd highest spend on healthcare per capita in the world and have done for a number of years. Dept of health and HSE squander it. That’s a fact.
    Government has made a balls of housing policy.
    Childcare is fine for me.

Link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

What is the Shin Bot position on Slab?
    A tax evading multimillionaire large property owner.

Does not compute...error.. error....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement