Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,883 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Don't know about that, was struck myself by the turnout from the whiteshirts in paramilitary type formation.

Masks, black attire, a volley of shots etc would be traditional paramiltary trappings to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Don't know about that, was struck myself by the turnout from the whiteshirts in paramilitary type formation.

Whiteshirts? I was at a funeral yesterday for a young lad who sadly passed and all his school friends lined the road in their trousers and white shirts

Little paramilitary ****s

• Registered Users Posts: 27,931 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Whiteshirts? I was at a funeral yesterday for a young lad who sadly passed and all his school friends lined the road in their trousers and white shirts

Little paramilitary ****s

I think those kids were wearing their school uniforms, so yes, the uniform comparison is apt, the Sinn Fein lads were wearing their paramiltary uniform. Glad you agree.

I think those kids were wearing their school uniforms, so yes, the uniform comparison is apt, the Sinn Fein lads were wearing their paramiltary uniform. Glad you agree.

Lies.

All Sinn Féin lads were not wearing white shirts. Pearse, Gerry, Mary Lou all had suits on and many more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

joeguevara wrote: »
    Never said all sides made mistakes in relation to a single event.

You know they'll start calling you a shinner now right?
    Then all your criticism and valid points will be diverted to talk of Bobby Sands and pipe bombs.
    It's all they have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Presumably Charlie turned up at the wrong funeral so?

Blanch has turned the faux outrage meter up to 12 this afternoon i see.

I see its story two on RTE with MON apologising for any people upset having missed funerals and it's not featured at all on the Times....but they have the inevitable opinion piece on how the IRA control SF.
    With many ex IRA SF politicians and many ex IRA in the party, pretty obvious.
    Last few days have been like the run up to the election. Skip important stories to stir nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

• Registered Users Posts: 68,883 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

McMurphy wrote: »

Not to mention these paramilitaries, which faction are they? :)

0_JS213951062.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

From the 'apology' :

"No family's grief is more important than another's," she said in a statement.

Words mean nothing to sf, maybe they should think about switching to Japanese for the next few months it would about as clear.

SF is showing again that they are more important in their own eyes and estimation than anyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

0_JS213951062.jpg

You can keep your statelet you're welcome to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

I d hope im not the only one disgusted with the lowest of the low posters comparing the murder of a genuine innocent servant of the state and a murdering peado hiding child killing terrorist piece of filth .

some of you are just the same kind of scum that bob story was and I can hope the same agony awaits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

See Mary Lou apologising for "any hurt" caused by attending funeral no word at all for the families of those murdered by "Big Bobby"

And poor old Francie posting a picture of a murdered Guards funeral and referring to it as "paramilitary" - because he simply can't tell the difference

0_JS213951062.jpg

In all fairness hoss, have you lost the plot entirely?

Truthvader wrote: »
    See Mary Lou apologising for "any hurt" caused by attending funeral no word at all for the families of those murdered by "Big Bobby"

And poor old Francie posting a picture of a murdered Guards funeral and referring to it as "paramilitary" - because he simply can't tell the difference

Oh he can, but like his buddies and SF they've lost the plot entirely.

McMurphy wrote: »

0_JS213951062.jpg

Christ almighty. We have already had someone compare the Sinn Fein thugs in white shirts to schoolchildren. Now we are equating Sinn Fein thugs to the Gardai. Pathetic.

What a pathetic self-serving apology.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

imme wrote: »
    From the 'apology' :

Words mean nothing to sf, maybe they should think about switching to Japanese for the next few months it would about as clear.

SF is showing again that they are more important in their own eyes and estimation than anyone else.

Her actions suggest she reckons her grief at Bobby Storey was significantly more important than the hundreds of families who couldn't go to the funerals of their loved ones but what can you expect from the Shinners.

I also am enjoying the "stop politicising the fact M'ON flagrantly broke the rules her very govt had put in place!!" **** when the Shinnerbots were jumping up and down with glee that time Leo went to the Phoenix Park with his partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Christ almighty. We have already had someone compare the Sinn Fein thugs in white shirts to schoolchildren. Now we are equating Sinn Fein thugs to the Gardai. Pathetic.

Thought this was about absence of social distancing, have I missed something?

mynamejeff wrote: »
    I d hope im not the only one disgusted with the lowest of the low posters comparing the murder of a genuine innocent servant of the state and a murdering peado hiding child killing terrorist piece of filth .

The only thing people are comparing was the mourners at both at times not adhering to the social distancing measures put in place by the last caretaker govt.

I am sure I'm not the only one noticed, there was not a whisper about the guidelines being disregarded at Garda Horkans afterwards, or to say it another way people didn't try and use his funeral to politically point score, and feign outrage about the lapse of adhering to the health guidelines. People wanted to pay their respects, many were upset, these things happen, understandably so.

It's when people started to whinge that the exact same guideline's were being disregarded at the funeral of the Sinn Fein member, people started to (rightfully in my opinion) stand back and say, hang on..... A few days ago there wasn't a peep out of the same cretins unashamedly using a funeral to point score.

some of you are just the same kind of scum that bob story was and I can hope the same agony awaits

Why?

Because some folk know when someone is trying to piss down their neck and tell them it's raining?

• Advertisement

Mary Lou is a thug? Have you any evidence to back this up?

After the Maurice McCabe scandal do you think all Gardaí were thugs like the way they treated him?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Repeatedly pointed out,Garda Horkans funeral was a State funeral so an entirely different case altogether

So state funeral is exempt from restrictions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

So state funeral is exempt from restrictions?

I've discussed that in subsequent pages from where you quoted me
    I'd imagine it is in terms of the numbers actively participating in the state part similar to Gardai on duty not being bound by numbers congregating or the 5km or 20km rule
    Soc distancing and hygiene wouldn't be an exemption and would have been followed

imme wrote: »
    From the 'apology' :

She literally says, "No family's grief is more important than another's",
    and you follow it with, "SF is showing again that they are more important in their own eyes and estimation than anyone else" :rolleyes:

mynamejeff wrote: »

You are swallowing complete fabrications.
    Nobody compared either man.
    People rightly called out the hypocrisy of condemning one funeral because it was SF but giving the Garda one a free pass.
    We don't know any stories about the Garda and it would be inappropriate to use the man to try argue a flawed point.

Truthvader wrote: »

It was responding to a claim anyone in a shirt and tie was in a paramilitary uniform.

No we haven't.

You claimed there was something nefarious about people wearing shirts and ties. People are pointing out how ridiculous that is by giving comparisons. You knew that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

I have no idea if Adams was there or not, but the IRA's Billy McMillen was one of those who drew up NICRA's constitution and signed it.

Get the history straight Bonnie and proceed from there.

I know all about NICRA. Unlike you whose historical knowledge is based on brief visits to Wikipedia.

McMillan was on NICRA executive. Do you think himself and Adams were besties :)

(Adams was never on NICRA executive. He was on IRA Army Council and attended conventions up to the very last one.)

A chap gets a bit tired of the likes of you trying to tell them stuff by the way. Especially when you haven't a breeze about the history of the republican movement.)

Bowie wrote: »
    No we haven't.

You claimed there was something nefarious about people wearing shirts and ties. People are pointing out how ridiculous that is by giving comparisons. You knew that though.

Schoolchildren wearing identical white shirts as part of uniform - no problem
    Gardai wearing identical shirts as part of uniform - no problem
    Sinn Fein thugs lining up in formation in identical shirts like a uniform - big, big problem

• Advertisement

Schoolchildren wearing identical white shirts as part of uniform - no problem
    Gardai wearing identical shirts as part of uniform - no problem
    Sinn Fein thugs lining up in formation in identical shirts like a uniform - big, big problem

FG councillor tweeting his admiration for fascists in blue shirts, and comparing them with modern day Fine Gael....... No problem

You're parody.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement