Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,936 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Truthvader wrote: »
    Dunno, but he tearfully announced a few weeks ago that he had a treasured collection of shell casings from an IRA funeral so maybe he operates the Sinn Fein/IRA heirloom and curio office

To be fair it could be worse; he could be polishing beloved shell casings from a kneecapping or murder. Small mercies etc

This is exactly how the rumour and spin factory operate in Truth-land.

What I ACTUALLY 'tearfully announced' was that my father had the shell casings from the funeral of an Old IRA man (you know those funerals where state forces fired off the volley of shots over the 'good' IRA men coffins) and that they were somewhere in the house...god knows where though as I do not 'treasure' them in the slightest.

I'm afraid it is you that is the 'curio' Truth tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

maccored wrote: »
    Really? I didnt know the RUC were funding SF
    They certainly funded Donaldson, Scapaticci and plenty more of the gang

• Registered Users Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

wheres your actual proof though. as I say, its provable the RUC got 50 grand - truthvader doesnt understand what the word 'fact' means as s/he keeps confusing it with the word lies. You havent anything to prove the IRA robbed that bank yet you blame them. Why arent you blaming the RUC? Or do you just believe everything you read in the papers?

The dogs on the street know that the Provos knocked off that bank.

Retirement money for the lads, when they had enough of fighting for Irelands Freedom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

blanch152 wrote: »
    It is a fact that Gerry Adams is a liar, yet many deny it.

thats not an answer to the question asked

markodaly wrote: »
    The dogs on the street know that the Provos knocked off that bank.

Retirement money for the lads, when they had enough of fighting for Irelands Freedom.

dogs in the street arent much use in court. wheres your proof mark? You havent got any

• Advertisement

Edgware wrote: »
    They certainly funded Donaldson, Scapaticci and plenty more of the gang

the ruc? back to the brits fighting the brits theory again? bit of a stupid theory you think, considering the british had decided it was a stalemate?

Ive asked a question - why not blame the ruc as 50 grand was found in their leisure centre, and why blame the IRA when there isnt an iota of evidence after all the years that have passed since. I havent had an answer yet. Mainly because none of you have one.

Ah the Sinn Fein "proofy" game so beloved by Gerry "not in the IRA" and so many such as the well know boxing promoter, philanthropist and international businessman Daniel Kinihan

can you answer my question? its a straightforward one. You called me a liar - I want your answer as the proof shows I wasnt lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

can you answer my question? its a straightforward one. You called me a liar - I want your answer as the proof shows I wasnt lying.

No I dont have "proof" And you dont have "proof" that the RUC robbed the bank (ho ho ho) And neither of us have "proof" that Daniel Kinihan is a drug dealer - or that Gerry was "in" the IRA or that Stakeknife murdered all round him or that OJ killed Nicole. Anything to add to your stupid game?

No I dont have "proof" And you dont have "proof" that the RUC robbed the bank (ho ho ho) And neither of us have "proof" that Daniel Kinihan is a drug dealer - or that Gerry was "in" the IRA or that Stakeknife murdered all round him or that OJ killed Nicole. Anything to add to your stupid game?

theres proof money was found in the ruc leisure centre - you called me a liar for saying that.

Now wheres your 'proof' the ira were involved. lets stick to facts and not hearsay shall we?

theres proof money was found in the ruc leisure centre - you called me a liar for saying that.

Now wheres your 'proof' the ira were involved. lets stick to facts and not hearsay shall we?

More Trumpy nonsense. "Proof" is an entirely different thing to reality. Uncle Gerry and his pals robbed, murdered and maimed for 30 years. There is "proof" for some of it but not for all of it. There is no "proof" they robbed the Northern Bank or planted a few bob on the RUC ( wha' a laugh eh!) but any sentient person knows that no-one else but Gerry and Co could have done it. Not enough "proof" to prosecute (in contrast to SinnFein/ IRA who were happy enough to murder or maime anyone it suited them to based on any vague rumour) but enough for everyone to know the truth. So keep playing your stupid proofy game.

• Advertisement

More Trumpy nonsense. "Proof" is an entirely different thing to reality. Uncle Gerry and his pals robbed, murdered and maimed for 30 years. There is "proof" for some of it but not for all of it. There is no "proof" they robbed the Northern Bank or planted a few bob on the RUC ( wha' a laugh eh!) but any sentient person knows that no-one else but Gerry and Co could have done it. Not enough "proof" to prosecute (in contrast to SinnFein/ IRA who were happy enough to murder or maime anyone it suited them to based on any vague rumour) but enough for everyone to know the truth. So keep playing your stupid proofy game.

its called democracy (the democratic right to the truth) - didnt think you'd have heard of it.

going by your definitions there, I could accuse you of being an alien and that should be enough to make you an alien.

Money from the robbery was found in an RUC leisure centre.

No money from the robbery was found in any SF office or on any SF person. No-one in the IRA has been convicted of the robbery after 16 odd years

The RUC were on the take. That statement has more credibility than blaming the IRA - unless of course you want to leave the justice system and run some form of Daily Star / The Sun justice system. Ive a funny feeling thats exactly the kind of justice you believe in.

I want an apology for insinuating I was lying when in reality you were spoofing about rubbish.

Gerry Adams is your uncle?

its called democracy (the democratic right to the truth) - didnt think you'd have heard of it.

going by your definitions there, I could accuse you of being an alien and that should be enough to make you an alien.

No money from the robbery was found in any SF office or on any SF person. No-one in the IRA has been convicted of the robbery after 16 odd years

The RUC were on the take. That statement has more credibility than blaming the IRA - unless of course you want to leave the justice system and run some form of Daily Star / The Sun justice system. Ive a funny feeling thats exactly the kind of justice you believe in.

I want an apology for insinuating I was lying when in reality you were spoofing about rubbish.

Gerry Adams is your uncle?

Yeah the RUC robbed the Northern Bank and you have proof. MENTAL

Yeah the RUC robbed the Northern Bank and you have proof. MENTAL

no - what I said was:

its right there in my last post. you cant miss it.

Heel of the hunt is you waffle on about the IRA robbing the northern bank yet you cant back that up with anything. And then you insinuate Im lying? Jaysus - that says it all really.

no - what I said was:

its right there in my last post. you cant miss it.

Heel of the hunt is you waffle on about the IRA robbing the northern bank yet you cant back that up with anything. And then you insinuate Im lying? Jaysus - that says it all really.

The PSNI, the Irish government and the British government unanimously announced that the IRA were responsible. I believe them. I dont believe you. I dont believe Sinn Fein IRA with their long long history of lying murder and theft.

The PSNI, the Irish government and the British government unanimously announced that the IRA were responsible. I believe them. I dont believe you

Are you not the guy,who claims the ira were riddled with informers and a beaten docket.....and also simutaneously believe they could walk into a bank and disapper into thin air with no leads on who done it,or what come of the money....over a decade later??

I dont believe Sinn Fein IRA with their long long history of lying murder and theft.

And yet you will choose to belive blindly the british government and their security forces :pac:
    Arent they still claiming the aiden mcenespie murder as a tragic accident??

Are you not the guy,who claims the ira were riddled with informers and a beaten docket.....and also simutaneously believe they could walk into a bank and disapper into thin air with no leads on who done it,or what come of the money....over a decade later??

And yet you will choose to belive blindly the british government and their security forces :pac:
    Arent they still claiming the aiden mcenespie murder as a tragic accident??

And the Irish government . And the PSNI

And I dont believe a single word from Gerry Adams, Slab, Mary Lou or any of the murdering lying thieving scum they promote. Crazy I know

And the Irish government . And the PSNI

The same irish government,which at the time,was headed by bertie ahearn,a man who famously held an election to avoid having to answer qs to a tribunal.....

The psni are just a continuence of the ruc to my eyes (didnt drew harris order all enquories into glennane gang and their 151 murders shut down,??)
    And I dont believe a single word from Gerry Adams, Slab, Mary Lou or any of the murdering lying thieving scum they promote. Crazy I know

And yet you will belive the british,who to my eyes have done far far worse than anyone,you have mentioned

Have you ever pondered,that your dislike of irish republicans (which your free to do),can make it difficult for yous to arrive at an objective point of view,and you now find yourself siding with security forces,who at the time still offially labeled bloody sunday victims gunmen and bombers??

The PSNI, the Irish government and the British government unanimously announced that the IRA were responsible. I believe them. I dont believe you. I dont believe Sinn Fein IRA with their long long history of lying murder and theft.

Those with a vested interest. Its no wonder we have the governments we do when people who believe what they’re told to believe have a vote

You dont need to believe me about the ruc’s money btw - do at least some basic research and you’ll find the info

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shafty100

as far as i am aware there was nobody convicted for the actual robbery of the bank

Those with a vested interest. Its no wonder we have the governments we do when people who believe what they’re told to believe have a vote

You dont need to believe me about the ruc’s money btw - do at least some basic research and you’ll find the info

Yeah far better to believe a gang of proven thieves, liars and murderers. MENTAL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,936 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Yeah far better to believe a gang of proven thieves, liars and murderers. MENTAL.

You don't have to believe either side.

Just recognise who it suits for you to believe something without the presentation of any evidence.

Think of all the things 'alleged without any evidence' that you believe. Take your time, believe that you are an actual 'truthvader'.

I don't know who robbed the Northern Bank...I will stay in that state until such time somebody presents more than hearsay evidence, the same with other allegations...I apply the same criteria to the British or Loyalism or FG or FF.

e.g. I always used the wording 'alleged collusion in Dublin Monaghan bombings'.
    That is because I a democratvader.

You must be. Good description of the british government and the RUC though

You must be. Good description of the british government and the RUC though

And the International Monitoring Commission , the PSNI and the Irish Government. But sure everyone is wrong if the Sinn Fein IRA thug liars say so. MENTAL

Sinn Fein IRA thug liars

Did i hit a nerve? Hilarious stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shafty100

you are typical of the brainwashed sheep in this corrupt state that swallow everything that the anti republican media and state tell you , go away and do some research on the reality of the past and stop believing everything that you read .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

But sure everyone is wrong if the Sinn Fein IRA thug liars say so.

Big Ian be proud of you Vader.

FaroffForsakenCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

the ruc? back to the brits fighting the brits theory again? bit of a stupid theory you think, considering the british had decided it was a stalemate?

Ive asked a question - why not blame the ruc as 50 grand was found in their leisure centre, and why blame the IRA when there isnt an iota of evidence after all the years that have passed since. I havent had an answer yet. Mainly because none of you have one.

How many I.R.A members were in the pay of the British over the years?
    How many of the top S.F. were on the British payroll? We all know about Donaldson, Scapa and various chaufeurs because they were outed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

shafty100 wrote: »
    you are typical of the brainwashed sheep in this corrupt state that swallow everything that the anti republican media and state tell you , go away and do some research on the reality of the past and stop believing everything that you read .

And you are typical of the belief that the media are the ones doing the brainwashing instead of looking closer to home.
    Being anti republican has a whole different meaning than you think it has.

And you are typical of the belief that the media are the ones doing the brainwashing instead of looking closer to home.
    Being anti republican has a whole different meaning than you think it has.
    Anti so called "republican"
    Fat ***** sitting on a barstool roaring out the Boys of the old Brigade and claiming to be republicans

• Advertisement

Edgware wrote: »
    How many I.R.A members were in the pay of the British over the years?
    How many of the top S.F. were on the British payroll? We all know about Donaldson, Scapa and various chaufeurs because they were outed

If all these people,were informers,why has noone ever been arrested for robbing the bank nor any trace of the money found

You cannot rational hold the belief,the ira riddled with informers,while simutaneously believe,they could rob a bank of near on 30millon and disappear into thin air,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement