Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,937 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Edgware wrote: »
    How many I.R.A members were in the pay of the British over the years?
    How many of the top S.F. were on the British payroll? We all know about Donaldson, Scapa and various chaufeurs because they were outed

Would that question not be better directed at those who keep telling us they are a sovereign, democratic, righteous and moral government who had these people on their payroll? How many of the killings, robberies did they ignore or take part in to arrive at an agreement they could have arrived at before the whole conflict/war broke out by being an ACTUAL sovereign, democratic, righteous and moral government?

As an Irish person (I assume) where the f*** is your anger and disgust if they had people on their payroll?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Yeah its a big conspiracy by the meeja, the Irish government the PSNI, the British Government the Independent monitoring commission and eegits like me who are too lazy to "properly research" the issue to blame Sinn Fein IRA (an organisation with a 30 year track record of murder, extortion, thievery and criminality). But sure if Gerry said they didn't do it thats the end of it. Oh wait .....Gerry wasn't in the IRA so he couldn't know....And sure ......isn't that the same Gerry who lied about Garda McCabes murderers (later only agreeing to the "peace process" if the murderers were set free)

If you are going to lie try to pick a lie that has some hope of being believed by someone somewhere at some time. This just makes you look like idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

How many I.R.A members were in the pay of the British over the years?
    How many of the top S.F. were on the British payroll? We all know about Donaldson, Scapa and various chaufeurs because they were outed

Did any of that answer my question? No - it didnt.

Truthvader wrote: »
    Yeah its a big conspiracy by the meeja, the Irish government the PSNI, the British Government the Independent monitoring commission and eegits like me who are too lazy to "properly research" the issue to blame Sinn Fein IRA (an organisation with a 30 year track record of murder, extortion, thievery and criminality). But sure if Gerry said they didn't do it thats the end of it. Oh wait .....Gerry wasn't in the IRA so he couldn't know....And sure ......isn't that the same Gerry who lied about Garda McCabes murderers (later only agreeing to the "peace process" if the murderers were set free)

If you are going to lie try to pick a lie that has some hope of being believed by someone somewhere at some time. This just makes you look like idiots.

There was a time on here where you had to back up your claims. I dont care who says what - the proof is in the arrest sheet. Thats currently blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

shafty100 wrote: »
    you are typical of the brainwashed sheep in this corrupt state that swallow everything that the anti republican media and state tell you , go away and do some research on the reality of the past and stop believing everything that you read .

So if one is to do some research on the reality of the past while not believing everything one reads could you suggest some sources?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Advertisement

How many times during the conflict/war did the British Government/RUC make claims that have since turned out to be false...right from Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy...go on, start counting.

How many times have claims made by SF turned out to have been true, right from Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy...go on, start counting them.

I ask this as one who didn't believe that a sovereign democratic (allegedly) government could be involved in collusion and as a covert player in a conflict war.
    But, with my eyes open, I have had to confront the reality that was the conflict/war here and who was telling the truth. Every single claim made about collusion, impartiality and criminality by British forces and institutions of it's state, have turned out to have been true.
    I would believe nothing they say about anything that happened on the island of Ireland unless I see the hard evidence.
    I also don't believe anything the IRA say about it either btw.

Mate....your claiming its the ira,while.also.proclaiming the ira was riddled with informers

These two viewpoints are not rationally compatible,in light of fact that their have been no arrests and money seems to have disappeared into thin air??

Like,the fact you appear to have taken issue with people pointing out,this rather obvious flaw in your logic/viewpoint is something,you will have to learn to come to terms with

How many times during the conflict/war did the British Government/RUC make claims that have since turned out to be false...right from Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy...go on, start counting.

How many times have claims made by SF turned out to have been true, right from Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy...go on, start counting them.

I ask this as one who didn't believe that a sovereign democratic (allegedly) government could be involved in collusion and as a covert player in a conflict war.
    But, with my eyes open, I have had to confront the reality that was the conflict/war here and who was telling the truth. Every single claim made about collusion, impartiality and criminality by British forces and institutions of it's state, have turned out to have been true.
    I would believe nothing they say about anything that happened on the island of Ireland unless I see the hard evidence.
    I also don't believe anything the IRA say about it either btw.

And the Irish Government? the PSNI? The independent Monitoring Commission? All the meeja? Keep digging Francie . Everyone knows that Sinn Fein/ IRA robbed the Bank - indeed on other outlets your pals are sniggering up their sleeves about it. You just look like a twit pretending it was someone else. Maybe try running the arrogant "Leo "trope again and see can you generate any traction

Mate....your claiming its the ira,while.also.proclaiming the ira was riddled with informers

These two viewpoints are not rationally compatible,in light of fact that their have been no arrests and money seems to have disappeared into thin air??

Like,the fact you appear to have taken issue with people pointing out,this rather obvious flaw in your logic/viewpoint is something,you will have to learn to come to terms with

My read of it is that Bobby Storey and a select gang of his criminals carried out the robbery and only told Gerry afterwards. Might have been different outcome if they told Gerry in advance.

And the Irish Government? the PSNI? The independent Monitoring Commission? All the meeja? Keep digging Francie . Everyone knows that Sinn Fein/ IRA robbed the Bank - indeed on other outlets your pals are sniggering up their sleeves about it. You just look like a twit pretending it was someone else. Maybe try running the arrogant "Leo "trope again and see can you generate any traction

'Everyone knows' is even an invention.

I didn't 'pretend' anything either.
    I said that I do not trust the word of people who have lied before. If you had actually read a word of what I actually said, you would see I included the IRA in that.

You go right ahead falling for what could be outright lies again. I'm more proud of myself than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

If all these people,were informers,why has noone ever been arrested for robbing the bank nor any trace of the money found

You cannot rational hold the belief,the ira riddled with informers,while simutaneously believe,they could rob a bank of near on 30millon and disappear into thin air,

Yes you can

I was under impression,they were riddled with informers

How can an organistaion,you proclaim to be effectively run by the police,carry out a robbery,taking months of planning and then its culprits disappear into thin air and no money recovered??

Bones of 2 decades later,no leads exist on culprits or the money....except yous screaming over and over it was the ira(which elsewhere you claim was riddled by informers)........surely you must concede,such a viewpoint.cannont be rationally held?

IRA was indeed compromised with informers but it seems Bobby Storey assembled a hard core leak proof gang. As I said before maybe the key was not telling Gerry until afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

IRA was indeed compromised with informers but it seems Bobby Storey assembled a hard core leak proof gang. As I said before maybe the key was not telling Gerry until afterwards.
    "hard core" that would be Storey's style allright

So in effect they werent as compromised as yous think??

If they were so compromised....how is it,none of culprits caught or any cash recovered....what exactly is the purpose of these "informants" if they dont provide info....

I dont mean to sound mocking,but your position deosnt stand upto any rudimentry scrutiny

So in effect they werent as compromised as yous think??

If they were so compromised....how is it,none of culprits caught or any cash recovered....what exactly is the purpose of these "informants" if they dont provide info....

I dont mean to sound mocking,but your position deosnt stand upto any rudimentry scrutiny

So it was the Mexicans FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shafty100

im sure you well able to do your own research

So it was the Mexicans FFS

may as well have been considering you can blame them as much as the IRA

its the brits fighting the brits theory again. totally contradictory

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    So if one is to do some research on the reality of the past while not believing everything one reads could you suggest some sources?

try anything reliable based on facts. once you find a court that has found the ira or SF guilty you can come back and rub our noses in it. Otherwise admit you are waffling

Yes you can

of course you can. doesnt mean you are correct but anyone can think what they wish to think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

Wait. Are some posters now trying to say it wasn’t the Ira behind the Northern Bank robbery? Truely bizarre. Next they will be telling us Liam wasn’t a paedo and a rapist, and there was no issue with him working with youths in Dundalk afterwards. After all he was probably a “good republican ” in their eyes. When you set the bar that low I suppose everyone can qualify.

timthumbni wrote: »
    Wait. Are some posters now trying to say it wasn’t the Ira behind the Northern Bank robbery? Truely bizarre. Next they will be telling us Liam wasn’t a paedo and a rapist, and there was no issue with him working with youths in Dundalk afterwards. After all he was probably a “good republican ” in their eyes. When you set the bar that low I suppose everyone can qualify.

Yep its the new Sinn Fein Trump alternative facts strategy. But in fairness they simply cant tell the difference beteeen truth and lies any more. Gerry was never in the IRA , they brought peace to Northern Ireland, Paul Quinn tripped, Slab is a "very nice man" etc etc . Damaged beyond repair

timthumbni wrote: »
    Yep its the new Sinn Fein Trump alternative facts strategy. But in fairness they simply cant tell the difference beteeen truth and lies any more. Gerry was never in the IRA , they brought peace to Northern Ireland, Paul Quinn tripped, Slab is a "very nice man" etc etc . Damaged beyond repair

the only facts are the 50 grand found in the ruc leisure centre.

feel free to show me the court rulings where anyone in SF or in the IRA was convicted of anything to do with the robbery.

until you have that then Im afraid you cant pin the blame on anyone - certainly not until the almost 20 year old investigation is finished.

Then again, sure if enough people say it then it must be true - thats the kind of logic you two geniuses seem to be following

by the way without adams there wouldnt have been a peace process. thats another one of those fact things - you know, facts ... truthvader seem to have terrible difficulty with those.

maccored wrote: »
    the only facts are the 50 grand found in the ruc leisure centre.

feel free to show me the court rulings where anyone in SF or in the IRA was convicted of anything to do with the robbery.

until you have that then Im afraid you cant pin the blame on anyone - certainly not until the almost 20 year old investigation is finished.

Then again, sure if enough people say it then it must be true - thats the kind of logic you two geniuses seem to be following

Sincerely hope you are on the payroll rather than someone a medical issue

awww .. thanks for caring.

So - you can prove your waffle now or are you just doing the usual diverting by trying to insinuate i have a medical issue? You accused me of lying about the RUC and the 50 grand yesterday - now youre telling me I have a medical issue,

Not great at this debating lark are you?

btw - you should see someone about your conspiracy theory that SF have a 'payroll' for everyone who supports them online. Its a bit crazy.

btw - you should see someone about your conspiracy theory that SF have a 'payroll' for everyone who supports them online. Its a bit crazy.

Well they have the cash for it. Plus it would explain the loony positions relentlessly promoted. The police robbed the bank????. Get real.

Well they have the cash for it. Plus it would explain the loony positions relentlessly promoted. The police robbed the bank????. Get real.

This id the second time to repeat and third time over all to explain to you, so focus really hard or do whatever you need to do to get that little brain thing of yours to start working.

50 thousand euro has been found in an RUC leisure centre

theres no-one in sf or the ira who are being held under investigation of or indeed accused or convicted of anything to do with the fobbery (bar the ira guy who was accused of the robbery and when they couldnt pin that on him, they jailed him for being in the IRA instead)

Both of those are facts - therefore the evidence to date points to the RUC. There has never been anything pointing to the IRA.

You can misrepresent that in any fashion you like in order to avoid admitting those two facts are correct - but it’d be very obvious thats what you're hoping to do.

You keep blaming the ira, you get asked if you can back that up and in reply you say the security forces say so. If that were true then either the investigation is a pretty **** one considering theres no movement in 16 years, or else its just crap.

In society, we say innocent til proven guilty. Its the founding stone of the justice system. You obviously arent a fan of that idea

• Advertisement

by the way without adams there wouldnt have been a peace process. thats another one of those fact things - you know, facts ... truthvader seem to have terrible difficulty with those.

You have to laugh really.......

That lad compares everyone who dont agree with him to trump supporters.......meanwhile spends all day,everyday posting conspiracy theories,then cries foul when anyone dare ask for proof or the obvious flaws are pointed out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement