Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    I doubt that, if you did work for SF I woukd hope they at least hired someone who had some understand of the english language and the ability to read.....

Something you have clearly shown you are incapable of

Leave Aenghus O Snodaigh out of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Im.hardly sniggering,when im a big fan of self suffiecenys....but it just highlighted how.much out of touch greens are tbh and not fit for government,but sure lookit,enjoy your lettuce i guess :pac:

Did you listen to the link and what he said? the bit about mental health? painting etc?

I didn't grow veg, tried before. I did plant a couple of hundred trees around the house!!!

Except i havnt suggested anything close to this,infact government usually critises SF for.their points before going to their expert medical commite and more or less doing them.a few days later

(hint:SF has a massive healthcare membership and advisors on the payroll,hence why their health policy document for the election was so highly regarded)

your free to stop.replying at any moment....you asked for something,got an answer you dislike,now your screaming to others to cop on,check yourself bro

Link to the health document highly regarded?

The reviews I seen said it was more or less impossible and wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Why? maybe explain in more detail

Do you live a life isolated from traditional media ?

0lddog wrote: »
    Do you live a life isolated from traditional media ?

Yes, so please explain

• Registered Users Posts: 9,528 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Runaways wrote: »
    This has to be the end for Michael Martin surely?
    On the other hand I can think of anyone within that party to takeover? They’re a total nest of vipers internally but his hopes of ever being Taoiseach are surely gone. So leadership challenge can’t be far off

What are you on about? He is going to be the Taoiseach, him and the blueshirts are cutting a deal

• Advertisement

Did you listen to the post and what he said? the bit about mental health? painting etc?

Indeed i can imagine someone who thinks wolves released into the wicklow mountains,will only kill deer and not sheep....you may excuse me,if i dont take advise on mental health care from someone so detatched from reality

Link to the health document highly regarded?

The reviews I seen said it was more or less impossible and wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

The election was 6 weeks ago,its surely still on their website (under forum charter,im under no obligation to.provide links,its easily found anyway)??......tbh my sister works in private hospiteal,and it was consultants there,said it would make a massive difference if implemented,one of whom was interviewed on newstalk aswel.....

• Registered Users Posts: 68,928 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

You added this bit after....so I will repond seperate.

So between finbot, on FG payroll etc etc etc Now I am triggered? why? because I ask a couple of questions which people are incapable of answering?

Of course you are triggered.
    Almost everything you have said on thread has been triggered as a reaction to 'DE SHINNERS'. :)

There's alot of room for a party on the right if someone can step up.

Fine Gael have that covered. That's why you had chancers like Verona Murphy joining them, they kicked her out when she opened her big gob, but that was the home for the likes of her traditionally. Varadker wouldn't have her in the fold but if FG were lead by someone like Alan Shatter or Charlie Tanaghan she'd still be in the party and be told to just not say it again but the cat would be out of the bag and she'd get the racist vote.

We don’t have a right in Ireland in my view. Outside what, david Quinn, a few more vocal people on boards and the wingnuts who don’t know whaat they are like Justin barret and Gemma

Verona Murphy and Noel Grealish count on it to get elected. Peter Casey got a lot of votes when he ran for the Presidency but he was useless and that's why he hasn't built on it and won a Dail seat since. He said he wanted to lead Fianna Fail as if he could just join up and take over, he was daft, but he did gets votes initially and chancers like him could get support.

Of course you are triggered.
    Almost everything you have said on thread has been triggered as a reaction to 'DE SHINNERS'. :)

So people have a different view now are "triggered"???

Please quote me once saying "De Shinners" or anything or the sort?

Also you have an issue with your keyboard, the caps lock key is broken. Just an FYI

• Advertisement

The election was 6 weeks ago,its surely still on their website (under forum charter,im under no obligation to.provide links,its easily found anyway)??......tbh my sister works in private hospiteal,and it was consultants there,said it would make a massive difference if implemented,one of whom was interviewed on newstalk aswel.....

So in other words you don't have any link? that was fairly pointless.....

I know a lad down the pub who was interviewed once on Newstalk, never realized that meant he is now an expert

So in other words you don't have any link? that was fairly pointless....

In other words im.under no obligation to provide one,if this bothers you,perhaps you should find a different forum,whose rules appease you.

I know a lad down the pub who was interviewed once on Newstalk, never realized that meant he is now an expert

Its almost trumpian level of arrogence to dismiss consultants experience and proclaim.them non-expert and equate them to a lad down the pub,....but sure lookit,your entitled to your view i guess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

I see you are taking a leaf from Yurts book and focusing on the smilies. Fair play.

Your ilk seem to like attacking in clusters and random posters not the point being made.
    Do you have anything to actually say?
    It’s rather telling so many of you seem to have the same style of posting.

So people have a different view now are "triggered"???

Please quote me once saying "De Shinners" or anything or the sort?

Also you have an issue with your keyboard, the caps lock key is broken. Just an FYI

Read back the thread, you are positively being triggered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Your ilk seem to like attacking clusters and not the point being made.
    Do you have anything to actually say?
    It’s rather telling so many of you seem to have the same style of posting.

Your ilk - says the lad who joined last month. Hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    again, the numbers simply arent there for a sf lead government, and ffg will do everything in their power to prevent that, hence why we re more than likely gonna have a ffg lead government, possibly indefinitely

I agree the numbers aren't there.

Why did we have two weeks post election full of SF telling everyone they were looking at forming a government for change?

It was obvious the day afterwards it was into the opposition for them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

Your ilk - says the lad who joined last month. Hilarious.

You’re identifiable. Each of you. From miiiiiiles away

• Registered Users Posts: 29,455 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I agree the numbers aren't there.

Why did we have two weeks post election full of SF telling everyone they were looking at forming a government for change?

It was obvious the day afterwards it was into the opposition for them

errr emm maybe because they got almost the same amount of votes as both ffg, and had a slim chance of forming a government, i dunno, just an idea. they might never get their chance in government

I genuinely think the only way back to normality is an equally weighted, respectful of all points of view, national government.

It will fill many with dread if it is to be a FG or FF led government that will once again decide who is to pay most to get out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

You’re identifiable. Each of you. From miiiiiiles away

And so are you. Disappearing when any one asks you to back up a claim.

For example you made a hullabaloo about FG and FF wanting a ‘strong and stable’ coalition a few days ago. When I posted the following quote from Mary Lou you disappeared:
    Mary Lou wrote:
    I want to see a good, stable, strong government that can deliver on housing, on health, can deliver on the issues that matter to people. But if there is an election, I mean we’ll go and we’ll fight the election

Care to comment now?

Or will you do another of your ‘runaways’?

• Advertisement

In other words im.under no obligation to provide one,if this bothers you,perhaps you should find a different forum,whose rules appease you.

Its almost trumpian level of arrogence to dismiss consultants experience and proclaim.them non-expert and equate them to a lad down the pub,....but sure lookit,your entitled to your view i guess

This was your original point
    Except i havnt suggested anything close to this,infact government usually critises SF for.their points before going to their expert medical commite and more or less doing them.a few days later

(hint:SF has a massive healthcare membership and advisors on the payroll,hence why their health policy document for the election was so highly regarded

A simple question and it all came falling down!!!

Hint: best to have something to back up statement like the above, normally someone will ask for some more details. A family member and a person you don’t know who done an interview are not sources

I genuinely think the only way back to normality is an equally weighted, respectful of all points of view, national government.

It will fill many with dread if it is to be a FG or FF led government that will once again decide who is to pay most to get out of it.

Who will it fill with dread? In reality the last FG government hardly left the place in a huge mess.

Yes they made f**k up, children’s hospital was the one that blew any respect I had for Leo , and the broadband.

FG or a FF led government will pee off a few people but hardly full with dread....

I think you will find more people dread the mess that will happen if SF came into power....personally I don’t dread Sf going into power. But I think you will find a lot of people in Ireland do, especially older people. My parents, I would say best description is dread if SF came into power.

So the word is right but used for the wrong parties.

This was your original point

A simple question and it all came falling down!!!

Hint: best to have something to back up statement like the above, normally someone will ask for some more details. A family member and a person you don’t know who done an interview are not sources

It hasnt come.falling down

Im just under no obligation to provide link or backup anything as per the rules

....quite why your upset by me obeying the forum rules is somewhat beyond me....i havnt asked yous for.any links.

All my posts have been entirely factual,now this may upset your worldview ,but such is life,everyone is entitled to their view....even if this places eamonn ryan.as a.mental health expert in their eyes

It hasnt come.falling down

Im just under no obligation to provide link or backup anything as per the rules

....quite why your upset by me obeying the forum rules is somewhat beyond me....i havnt asked yous for.any links.

Upset? Why would I be upset? All I did was ask you a clarification question

You should have used triggered, that’s seem to be the “Word of the day”, yesterday it was “Finbot”,

Who knows what it will be tomorrow :-) I’m quite excited to see

Who will it fill with dread? In reality the last FG government hardly left the place in a huge mess.

Yes they made f**k up, children’s hospital was the one that blew any respect I had for Leo , and the broadband.

FG or a FF led government will pee off a few people but hardly full with dread....

I think you will find more people dread the mess that will happen if SF came into power....personally I don’t dread Sf going into power. But I think you will find a lot of people in Ireland do, especially older people

So the word is right but used for the wrong parties.

They made such a mess of the country between them that their vote share fell to an all time low.

'Fill with dread' may be a cliched phrase, but many who feel they were made to pay for FF's turn at devastating the country, will not relish the thought of another unbalanced round of austerity to pay for something that agian was not their fault.

That's the realpolitik of it.

They made such a mess of the country between them that their vote share fell to an all time low.

'Fill with dread' may be a cliched phrase, but many who feel they were made to pay for FF's turn at devastating the country, will not relish the thought of another unbalanced round of austerity to pay for something that agian was not their fault.

That's the realpolitik of it.

We all paid for what happened in the crash, so I wouldn’t say many but everyone

I do ask the question, would it have been any different with any other party? All the other parties during that time jumped on bandwagon, I don’t remember any party telling everyone to stop buying houses? Or saying it would all come crashing down

Now you may find a link to some random person but no one was on the news/papers day in day out saying this would crash and burn

I would lay mor blame at central bank who went to sleep at the wheel for years.

Also we as a people need to take some blame, people buying 500k houses and on tiny wages to “get a foot on ladder” was crazy. If anything the same would be going on now if it wasn’t such a big crash before, I actually sit with people complaining because they can’t get 100% mortgages anymore

That’s no political party, that’s just stupid people

Upset? Why would I be upset? All I did was ask you a clarification question

You should have used triggered, that’s seem to be the “Word of the day”, yesterday it was “Finbot”,

Who knows what it will be tomorrow :-) I’m quite excited to see

I havnt called you finbot ever,thats a really mean thing to do

Your posting style though seems a cross between upset and deranged,now you may not be either of these (i hope not),

But perhaps you should examine your posting style as your not coming across atal well....

Example....equating consultants to lads down the pub,isnt the posting style of a rational person or lends itself to healthy discussion.....followin people around demanding links is straight up weird (sorry!),esp since noone is under obligation to do so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Fine Gael have that covered. That's why you had chancers like Verona Murphy joining them, they kicked her out when she opened her big gob, but that was the home for the likes of her traditionally. Varadker wouldn't have her in the fold but if FG were lead by someone like Alan Shatter or Charlie Tanaghan she'd still be in the party and be told to just not say it again but the cat would be out of the bag and she'd get the racist vote.

FG aren’t on the right

I havnt called you finbot ever,thats a really mean thing to do

Your posting style seems a cross between upset and deranged,now you may not be either of these (i hope not),

But perhaps you should examine your posting style as your not coming across atal well....

Example....equating consultants to lads down the pub,isnt the posting style of a rational person or lends itself to healthy discussion.....followin people around demanding links is straight up weird,esp since noone is under obligation to do so

I’m 100% happy, actually 110% happy with how I post

Thanks for asking

• Advertisement

I’m 100% happy, actually 110% happy with how I post

Thanks for asking

Once your happy,thats ok i guess....though you may struggle for positive engagement with posters of differing view and this will detract from your experience surely?

(i added sorry for calling some of it weird,wasnt meant as personal insult,just couldnt think of better description)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement