Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,936 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    SF won over 9% in the local elections, they have 80 seats of a total of 949. They only had majority in 2 counties. Louth and Monaghan. Even in Louth they tied with FF at 7 seats.

So come again at that one,......

You have heard of the concept of 'history'?

They have worked with each other running this country at various levels for years. Sitting on councils, committees etc etc.

Are you telling us now that FG and FF councillors refuse to work with Shinner ones...coz you'd be lying/

you keep saying this but yet to provide any examples?

Where do they work together?

Public accounts commitee from last dail being one

There is any amount of.committee/sub committees about leinster house that are virtually all cross-party.(5 different parties on PAC and 1 indo iirc)....this really shouldnt be news to anyone with a rudimentry knowledge of irish politics

Nearly sure one of cork councils is run on a varient of the dhondt model aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

You have heard of the concept of 'history'?

They have worked with each other running this country at various levels for years. Sitting on councils, committees etc etc.

Are you telling us now that FG and FF councillors refuse to work with Shinner ones...coz you'd be lying/

Don’t trip over when your back tracking

So that’s another one of your “statements” that doesn’t really stack up, I would say I’m shocked but it seems to be a regular occurrence

Public accounts commitee from last dail being one

There is any amount of.committee/sub committees about leinster house that are virtually all cross-party.(5 different parties on PAC and 1 indo iirc)....this really shouldnt be news to anyone with a rudimentry knowledge of irish politics

Nearly sure one of cork councils is run on a varient of the dhondt model aswell

It’s not news,

It does requirement politicians and councillors, which up till a few weeks back SF had f**knall politicians elected and they still now have f**k all councillors

Don’t trip over when your back tracking

So that’s another one of your “statements” that doesn’t really stack up, I would say I’m shocked but it seems to be a regular occurrence

Jaysus are you gonna lie through your teeth again to cover your blushes?

What back track?

Do FF FG Gr SF etc etc councillors sit together running Local Authorities around the country or not?

As another poster has pointed out, do they sit n cross party committees in government?

Try not to deflect away yet again. The gap in your knowledge of the north and here is getting embarrassing at this stage.

• Advertisement

It’s not news,

It does requirement politicians and councillors, which up till a few weeks back SF had f**knall politicians elected and they still now have f**k all councillors

Tbh im not really understanding you here....you wanted evidence of SF being in all party committees

Upon being provided with this,you start effing and blinding about councillors??

Normally people would be appreciative of getting info,not go on (agressive) explitive filled rants??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

When the coronavirus pandemic is all over Ireland will be a very different place and there will be some very tough decisions to be made. The manifestos of FG/FF and SF's manifesto were incompatible before but after this SF's manifesto would need to change to the point that a lot of their supporters would turn against them.
    Sinn Fein are smart enough know this and will not push to be in any sort of government this time around. It's delusional to think otherwise.

Tbh im not really understanding you here....you wanted evidence of SF being in all party committees

Normally people would be appreciative of getting info,not go on (agressive) explitive filled rants??

Same thing yesterday when he/she got challenged with the question, 'do you want the proof?', deflected and ranted but of course never dealt with it.

Ran for the hills rather than face up to proof. It'll be the same here...it's a waste of time.

Same thing yesterday when he/she got challenged with the question, 'do you want the proof?', deflected and ranted but of course never dealt with it.

Ran for the hills rather than face up to proof. It'll be the same here...it's a waste of time.

Sorry was it not you that felt the need to use caps lock on all your posts?

Plus today when someone else questioned you, you start name-calling?

Just because someone doesn't spend 24x7 on boards doesn't mean they have "ran for the hills" as you put it.

I said f**k all and it aggressive?

You seemed to ignore when I pointed out your little buddy was roaring and shouting yesterday.

Please quote my aggressive posts? Thank you

• Advertisement

You seemed to ignore when I pointed out your little buddy was roaring and shouting yesterday.

I was pretty sure i replied,but i apoligise for any preceived oversight on my part

We've been through this as regards hounding people for links,meltdowns over use of.cap locks (though possibly pair of ye there) and now effing and blinding at people for supplying info you looked for??

If you feel above isnt agressive,you are free to disagree with me,no skin off my nose...but i suspect you will be alone in this though

Sorry was it not you that felt the need to use caps lock on all your posts?

Plus today when someone else questioned you, you start name-calling?

Just because someone doesn't spend 24x7 on boards doesn't mean they have "ran for the hills" as you put it.

If you don't know the difference in caps for emphasis and caps lock for ranting, then you should be very humble about your depth of knowledge.

And you opted not to ask for proof of what I was saying yesterday and 'ran for the hills' when you couldn't deflect anymore and your bull**** was going to be found out.

So can you think of anything else to deflect from the ACTUAL DISCUSSION again today?

I was pretty sure i replied,but i apoligise for any preceived oversight on my part

We've been through this as regards hounding people for links,meltdowns over use of.cap locks (though possibly pair of ye there) and now effing and blinding at people for supplying info you looked for??

If you feel above isnt agressive,you are free to disagree with me,no skin off my nose...but i suspect you will be alone in this though

I pulled you up on one post, since then you seem to think it is ok to fire all sorts of comments/accusations at me. I personally would classify that as hounding, would you not?

As I already posted, I did not eff and blind at someone. Saying f**k all if not effing and blinding.

As I have asked you numerous times, please quote my aggressive or meltdown or what you want to call them posts? thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

You are the most entertaining poster on boards.ie without one shadow of a doubt.

Well done and please never stop posting, thank you.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

If you don't know the difference in caps for emphasis and caps lock for ranting, then you should be very humble about your depth of knowledge.

And you opted not to ask for proof of what I was saying yesterday and 'ran for the hills' when you couldn't deflect anymore and your bull**** was going to be found out.

So can you think of anything else to deflect from the ACTUAL DISCUSSION again today?

See below

With the advent of the bulletin board system, or BBS, and later the Internet, typing messages in all caps commonly became closely identified with "shouting" or attention-seeking behavior, and may be considered rude. ... For this reason, etiquette generally discourages the use of all caps when posting messages online

url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnetiquette.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FRule_number_2_-_Do_not_use_all_caps&psig=AOvVaw3vBwcEya76oDuguRp9TWvC&ust=1585860430314000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLC9xs6MyOgCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAO

See below

With the advent of the bulletin board system, or BBS, and later the Internet, typing messages in all caps commonly became closely identified with "shouting" or attention-seeking behavior, and may be considered rude. ... For this reason, etiquette generally discourages the use of all caps when posting messages online

url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Finstance%2F54587699%2Fseinfeld-newmann-i-told-you-caps-lock-was-stuck-i-didnt-mean-to-yell-at-you&psig=AOvVaw3vBwcEya76oDuguRp9TWvC&ust=1585860430314000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLC9xs6MyOgCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAI

Was my message in 'All Caps'? Or were certain words in caps for EMPHASIS?

If you don't know stuff, defer to those that do.

Still deflecting as far away from the discussion at hand for the same reason you were yesterday.

I think we have your number now.

I pulled you up on one post, since then you seem to think it is ok to fire all sorts of comments/accusations at me. I personally would classify that as hounding, would you not?

Your free to classify it as that if you feel so....your wrong like,but work.away

As I already posted, I did not eff and blind at someone. Saying f**k all if not effing and blinding.

I assume your taking the piss here tbh

As I have asked you numerous times, please quote my aggressive or meltdown or what you want to call them posts? thank you

I see little point in continueing over and back with this,we clearly disagree with what constitutes agressive behaviour??

Now you are free to carryon with what you preumbably think is carefree,relaxed style of posting that involves hounding others and cursing....il retain my view,as likewise you are free to retain yours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

See Louise OReilly mouthing off on the news about Pharma plants having to step up to the plate .She is a lousy piece of ****e , the majority of pharma plants are already 24/7 365 and are struggling to keep up with batches . Not a word about the employees that have to go in and work in the plants risking bringing the virus home to their family if they become infected at work . Not all of us can stay at home and get paid for it .

Your free to classify it as that if you feel so....your wrong like,but work.away

I assume your taking the piss here tbh

I see little point in continueing over and back with this,we clearly disagree with what constitutes agressive behaviour??

Now you are free to carryon with what you preumbably think is carefree,relaxed style of posting that involves hounding others and cursing....il retain my view,as likewise you are free to retain yours

Your more than welcome to ignore my posts.....

See Louise OReilly mouthing off on the news about Pharma plants having to step up to the plate .She is a lousy piece of ****e , the majority of pharma plants are already 24/7 365 and are struggling to keep up with batches . Not a word about the employees that have to go in and work in the plants risking bringing the virus home to their family if they become infected at work . Not all of us can stay at home and get paid for it .

Workers are not the friend of SF...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

What does she mean by stepping up to the plate?

What does she mean by stepping up to the plate?

Produce more - even though that is actually impossible for most plants as they are already flat out . But to use their favourite word / it’s spin by her . Imagine that imbecile being in charge of health now .

Produce more - even though that is actually impossible for most plants as they are already flat out . But to use their favourite word / it’s spin by her . Imagine that imbecile being in charge of health now .

New day, new stupid statement from SF,

Can you show us the production data you have that led you to that view?

She obviously hasn’t a clue how pharma plants work. There’s a surprise. At least we know they won’t pay the slightest bit of attention to her. Muppet

I work in a pharma plant in a role that’s 24/7 365 , to try and fit extra batches in would be impossible. Any body who is in the same boat as me will back that up .

I work in a pharma plant in a role that’s 24/7 365 , to try and fit extra batches in would be impossible. Any body who is in the same boat as me will back that up .

Your better off not wasting your time

Fair enough...but do you have any data on this?

The reason I ask is that a couple of days ago I raised the issue of testing difficulties and various people lost their marbles about scaremongering, lies...the people 'didn't exist', they were 'idiots' and yet today, Leo and the HSE both apologised over those issues which will contib=nue for at least another week.

So forgive if I doubt you and ask for data to back up what you said.

She obviously hasn’t a clue how pharma plants work. There’s a surprise. At least we know they won’t pay the slightest bit of attention to her. Muppet

The more SF talk in reality it’s the better for everyone else. They continue to alienate people all over the country

Imagine these gobsh**s if they actually had power....place would be a complete mess

• Advertisement

Show us the production data....

I’m sure there employer would only be delighted with sharing such sensitive information on an internet discussion board.
    I mean what do you actually expect the poster to share??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement