Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair and their cancellations

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IQO

Gerry T wrote: »
    I had my return flight in July cancelled about 3 mths ago. I went online and cancelled the full booking and it went through, still waiting on the money but I'm told its due.
    You sound in the same boat, but my booking was made prior to c19 hitting, was yours ? Not sure if ryanair t&c were changed if you had.
    Yes, the booking was made in January, for June. That one was cancelled and instead of a refund/voucher I changed the flights to the end of August/return early September.

Just looked into the "my bookings" and it looks like the email was not yet sent but the dashboard has now been updated:

2mAykfq.png

This cancelled part looks only to be the inbound flight (back to Dublin).

So far the outbound flight is still bookable and is going. Can Ryanair just solely cancel the return and not refund/give a voucher for the first outbound flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Gerry T

IQO wrote:
    So far the outbound flight is still bookable and is going. Can Ryanair just solely cancel the return and not refund/give a voucher for the first outbound flight?

From memory I followed the link for refund and selected full trip not just the individual flight, I got a confirmation email saying the full booking value would be refunded. In my case about 1,500e. Worth looking around on the ryanair website.

Advertisement