Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supporting craft breweries

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,862 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

they have a tap that pulls out. Like a wine box really (dunno why wine boxes aren't really a thing here)

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,004 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

they have a tap that pulls out. Like a wine box really (dunno why wine boxes aren't really a thing here)

I've been buying Lambic in a beer box, lately.

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Just went to order from treaty city brewery...most of their beers out of stock

Yeah went on myself for a look earlier. Only Harris available.

Doodah7 wrote: »
    Can I ask a stupid question in relation to the mini kegs. Do you need anything further to get the beer out of the mini keg? Tap or anything else?

I was wondering that myself. From the photos you’d think you need your own tap. Has put me off ordering a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭TheRedDevil10

I was wondering that myself. From the photos you’d think you need your own tap. Has put me off ordering a few times.

Little video of how these work
    https://youtu.be/Ws75Xq3lxYg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Yeah went on myself for a look earlier. Only Harris available.

I really can't stomach the Harris either... hopefully they can restock soon

• Registered Users Posts: 34,862 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Little video of how these work
    https://youtu.be/Ws75Xq3lxYg

Whereas in Ireland, ads have to pretend that drinking beer isn't sexy! :P

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

I really can't stomach the Harris either... hopefully they can restock soon

I’d have the Shannon River over any but Im fairly fond of the Harris too. Just so long as I never taste Embrace again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Do White Hag only offer 2 mini kegs per order?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Do White Hag only offer 2 mini kegs per order?
    Online, yes.. probably to subsidize delivery costs

But they have been sending kegs out to off licenses too.

• Advertisement

I’d have the Shannon River over any but Im fairly fond of the Harris too. Just so long as I never taste Embrace again.

Embrace?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

Shannon River is one of the nicest IPAs going. Never tried the "Embrace", was that a one-off to coincide with Limericks rebranding?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

Can I just say how much I love Craft Central?

Ordered Wednesday night, thinking I'd left it too late for the bank holiday weekend, but lo and behold, it arrived this morning. Nice mix of Kinnegar, 8 degrees and Galway Bay Brewery to keep me going in these trying times.

I also suggest ordering in quantities of 24 so as not to waste packaging :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Rascals in inchicore do mini kegs along with tins if anyone is looking for something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Can I just say how much I love Craft Central?

Ordered Wednesday night, thinking I'd left it too late for the bank holiday weekend, but lo and behold, it arrived this morning. Nice mix of Kinnegar, 8 degrees and Galway Bay Brewery to keep me going in these trying times.

I also suggest ordering in quantities of 24 so as not to waste packaging :pac:

Strange, I ordered 20 cans of various stuff on Monday 18th. Only arrived Tue 26th.

gmisk wrote: »
    Rascals in inchicore do mini kegs along with tins if anyone is looking for something along those lines.

I don’t think they deliver the kegs though.

Shannon River is one of the nicest IPAs going. Never tried the "Embrace", was that a one-off to coincide with Limericks rebranding?

Yeah it was some toffee something pale ale.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Whiplash order arrived looking bedraggled. One can burst and leaked over the two slabs. First damage at all and it came from the "professional' UPS!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭snowblind

ordered from the big romance at 5pm on thursday, beers arrived 5 hours later!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,228 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Strange, I ordered 20 cans of various stuff on Monday 18th. Only arrived Tue 26th.

Roughly where do you live? They do say on their website that some DPD depots are having issues and can't guarantee a delivery date for those. They've always been next day for me.

• Advertisement

Just order the Birthday Case from Treaty City...

Watermelon Wheat Beer
    IPA
    Milk Stout
    Pale Ale

3 bottles of each for €45 delivered

Still not fully stocked so i will need to wait until next week to get my Red Ale

Just order the Birthday Case from Treaty City...

Watermelon Wheat Beer
    IPA
    Milk Stout
    Pale Ale

3 bottles of each for €45 delivered

Still not fully stocked so i will need to wait until next week to get my Red Ale

Tried about 10 minutes ago myself and they’re all gone.

Tried about 10 minutes ago myself and they’re all gone.

There was 20 in stock when I ordered earlier...Have you ordered from them before? How long does it normally take?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ordered TRIPA pack, a stein and face mask from The White Hag late on Wednesday evening and arrived before midday today.

Good stuff from them!

There was 20 in stock when I ordered earlier...Have you ordered from them before? How long does it normally take?

Think I had a mixed case before in about 4 days but that was when things were mental at the start of the lockdown.

Are those tiddies on the stout bottle? :D Hopefully they’ll release another few over the next while, I’d like to taste the New England.

Think I had a mixed case before in about 4 days but that was when things were mental at the start of the lockdown.

Are those tiddies on the stout bottle? :D Hopefully they’ll release another few over the next while, I’d like to taste the New England.

My brother knows the owner, so got him to text him to see if I could get my order asap...cheeky as fcuk I know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

I see Galway Hooker sell online, but GBB don't?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Geuze wrote: »
    I see Galway Hooker sell online, but GBB don't?

GBB just opened their online shop today.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

I wonder can you collect from the brewery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Geuze wrote: »
    I wonder can you collect from the brewery?

Doesn't seem to be an option, it appears to be delivery only.

Advertisement