Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly Statements on business ac

Options
  • 21-03-2020 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Hi BOI
    I would like to access monthly e-statements on my Scout Group account (business ac) in Banking 365 but I can't see any way to request this. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi BOI
    I would like to access monthly e-statements on my Scout Group account (business ac) in Banking 365 but I can't see any way to request this. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Hi Boardnashea,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

To view your account statements on Banking 365 online, please log into your account through the main browser. Once logged in select statements from the left hand side, statements and documents. Here you can view, print and request an up to date statement for the account. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Hi BOI
    Thanks
    Hi Boardnashea,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

To view your account statements on Banking 365 online, please log into your account through the main browser. Once logged in select statements from the left hand side, statements and documents. Here you can view, print and request an up to date statement for the account. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 
    Thanks Jen but not my question. I would like the regular e statement to be generated monthly. Is this possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here.

If you would like for a statement to be generated monthly, this can certainly be requested with a member of our Customer Service Team.

They can be contacted either by phone on 0818 365 365, or by Secure Message on your 365 online account. To send a Secure Message, it would be necessary to be logged in on a laptop/desktop and following ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’.

Just to mention, due to the current situation with the Coronavirus we are experiencing high call volumes and a large number of Secure message requests. Please bare with us during this difficult time, and please be assured one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help as soon as possible.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Thanks Aisling. I'll do that. Don't worry. No rush, once we get it sorted.

Advertisement