Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JG HK G36C AEG Upgraded.

• 21-03-2020 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

This is a decent little budget gun with some upgraded parts like the TBB, hop rubber, air nozzle with cylinder head, piston, bearings, and spring. The rest of the gearbox parts had to be replaced like the tappet plate, gears, ARL, trigger switch and spring guide, the magazine is a mid cap.
    I had to replace the 'C' type rail as it had taken what looked like a rub with a file or something and I had this 'E' series carry handle with 3.5X optical sight spare so I put it on and I think it looks pretty cool.
    The gun was never skirmished, just used for plinking and had probably fired dry more times than with BB's hence such wear on the internals that I had to replace nearly everything in the gearbox.
    Overall the gun is in really good condition with no scratches or damage whatsoever except for a little bit of shine wear on the pistol grip from handling. Accessories rails added to the handguard also.
    Registers at 320fps on the Xcortech and is a good solid and reliable gun.
    This is using up space and I'd like a quick sale, price includes postage to the four corners of Ireland.
    PayPal only please. €120

Comments

Advertisement