Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 mobile broadband router not working

• 21-03-2020 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭

Can I use the sim card in a different router or is it tied to the Huawei B525? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭orm0nd

khalessi wrote: »
    Can I use the sim card in a different router or is it tied to the Huawei B525? Thanks

Yes it will work provided the other router isn't locked to a different provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Cool so if I buy one in store no problem
    Thanks

Any recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Why isn't the router working??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Won't turn on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Won't turn on
    No lights at all, is it a power issue, did you try the reset button. I've got a tp-link router, haven't had an issue with it, has a connection for a dect phone so I have my landline connected through VOIP, I find it a good router.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Won't turn on
    First thing i would be testing if its not power brick itself.

Advertisement