Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with moderator

Options
  • 21-03-2020 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m having issues with a specific mod on the site at the moment. This person knowingly distorted a PM I sent to them as being some sort of “threat” (which resulted in me being banned for a month) and is now after infracting me for a post they have deemed “racist tripe” - discussing the origins of the Covid 19 virus.

Happy to share the PM and post here if needed - how do I go about logging an official complaint regarding them?

Thanks,

blaze

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you wish to dispute your card please attempt to resolve it with the mod first and if you cannot reach agreement start another thread here

Your siteban is not up for discussion here. I issued that siteban because of your threatening PM. It is not down to the mod's interpretation, it's down to mine. You could have attempted to dispute that in the Prison forum, but chose not to

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement