If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE55Q80R

Options
  • 21-03-2020 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Hi lads

Can I avail of this set with the free soundbar, currently on the UK site?

Price is £899.

If so I am ready to pull the trigger so just let me know how to proceed.

TIA

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Hi lads

Can I avail of this set with the free soundbar, currently on the UK site?

Price is £899.

If so I am ready to pull the trigger so just let me know how to proceed.

TIA
    Hi RIALTO1.

Thanks for the post.

This deal is listed up as a non shipper unfortunately.

For us to be able to offer the normal shipping there must be a buy it now button on the product.

The deal is also not listed on our own .ie website for shipping either.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Hi Kenny,

Apologies for jumping in on an existing post, but I had exactly the same question as Rialto1 but in relation to the QE55Q60R model. Does this mean you cannot deliver these? The Buy Now button is available for the 43", 49" & 82" versions of this model but not the 55" & 65"! Anything that can be done for a Boardsie?!

Best regards,

Seamus

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Seamu$ wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

Apologies for jumping in on an existing post, but I had exactly the same question as Rialto1 but in relation to the QE55Q60R model. Does this mean you cannot deliver these? The Buy Now button is available for the 43", 49" & 82" versions of this model but not the 55" & 65"! Anything that can be done for a Boardsie?!

Best regards,

Seamus
    Hi Seamu$

Unfortunately anything that is listed as call and collect on the website we would not be able to ship and it would need to be collected from our Belfast store.

I do have the TV in store though if you are able to make the trip?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Hi David, 

Thanks for reverting. Unfortunately no, I'm in Kerry, I can't travel to collect. 
    Out of curiosity is there any particular reason why some models can be delivered but not others? 

Thanks again,

Seamu$

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Seamu$ wrote: »
    Hi David, 

Thanks for reverting. Unfortunately no, I'm in Kerry, I can't travel to collect. 
    Out of curiosity is there any particular reason why some models can be delivered but not others? 

Thanks again,

Seamu$
    Hi Seamu$.

Some items can be in-store only collection  if stock is limited or sometimes a deal can be what is called a lose leader and use to try and drive customer to the store.
    (Current climate excluded as here in NI we have just been put on lock down)

The Belfast store will temporary close but our web site and deliveries will continue as best we can until told other wise).

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.