Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mallow, Central Hotel spontaneously combusts for 40th time

Options
  • 22-03-2020 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭

Who in god's name owns this derelict site and why isn't anything done about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Who in god's name owns this derelict site and why isn't anything done about it?

In these dark times, if all you have to worry about is a derelict hotel site, then fair play to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,179 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

.red. wrote: »
    In these dark times, if all you have to worry about is a derelict hotel site, then fair play to you.

Look, the coronavirus is a big issue and all, but let's actually be able to talk about other things in other threads?

"If all you have to worry about" - what a cop out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

.red. wrote: »

People obviously gather there and set fires, in the middle of a town, taking valuable resources that may be needed elsewhere. Is it still not relevant? Hmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

People obviously gather there and set fires, in the middle of a town, taking valuable resources that may be needed elsewhere. Is it still not relevant? Hmm?

Well if that's the case then I apologise, I don't know the place and thought it was just a derelict site causing no harm!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

There's planning on it for redevelopment. I was more interested in the pictures of people all gathered side by side for a look yesterday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement