Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching Netflix with Sky Q without lining account

• 22-03-2020 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭

My parents-in-law have Sky Q, is it possible for them to use a Netflix account without linking it to their subscription?

Ordinarily I would just pop out and set it up for them but I want to avoid contact so I need to guide them over the phone. I don't have Sky Q myself so I've been trying to find instructions on Google. However I can only find how to do it by adding it to the Sky subscription. I want to just give them existing account details.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

ectoraige wrote: »
    My parents-in-law have Sky Q, is it possible for them to use a Netflix account without linking it to their subscription?

Ordinarily I would just pop out and set it up for them but I want to avoid contact so I need to guide them over the phone. I don't have Sky Q myself so I've been trying to find instructions on Google. However I can only find how to do it by adding it to the Sky subscription. I want to just give them existing account details.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

It’s in the apps section of the sky q menu and you can log in from there as far as I remember.

You can also select Netflix when searching for shows and it will take you in that way when you select something.

Advertisement