Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispute

Options
  • 22-03-2020 11:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

I want to raise a dispute. I want this to be investigated by management. Serious misbehaviour by mods who have targetted and banned me! I've already reported beasty, I hope he hasn't blocked that going to management. I want to add ten of swords to the list.

A proper investigation, full and frank. Once completed, I want these mods removed, an apology and my bans lifted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Which one of your 5 warnings, 1 infraction and 1 ban (all in the last 24 hours) are you disputing?

As per the chart above, please try and resolve the issue with the mods who banned/warned/infracted you first.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭timhenn

Mr E wrote: »
    Which one of your 5 warnings, 1 infraction and 1 ban (all in the last 24 hours) are you disputing?

As per the chart above, please try and resolve the issue with the mods who banned/warned/infracted you first.

All of them. I've been targetted by one mod and then he got another to add another ban. I tried to reason with them but there's no reasoning with people out to get you, is there?

I've reported the private messages beasty was sending me, I'm sure you'll find that on your system? Once you read that then I'm sure I'll be reinstated and the mod removed.

Thank you.

I'll let the Soc & Fun CMods know about your dispute.

I'll let the Soc & Fun CMods know about your dispute.

The soc and fun cmods? Are you treating this as a joke? There's nothing funny or amusing about this.

I want this raised to management level. Swift action is needed or they will lose themselves a customer.

Take that chip off your shoulder. You aren't doing yourself any favours.

All your 7 transgressions are in the Current Affairs/COVID forums and the After Hours forums.
    Those forums are in the Social & Fun category on this site.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1664

• Advertisement

Take that chip off your shoulder. You aren't doing yourself any favours.

All your 7 transgressions are in the Current Affairs/COVID forums and the After Hours forums.
    Those forums are in the Social & Fun category on this site.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1664

What's your full title? E is short for what? Give me your full title and I'll add you to the list along with the other two.

Your attitude is appalling. Where is the manager? I want to speak with someone senior.

Oh go away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement