Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Holiday - Corona Virus

Options
  • 23-03-2020 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My tenant is self employed and unable to make rent payments. I’m looking to take a payment holiday but can’t find details of how, what the implications are and general advice. Can you assist and perhaps update your website please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

DGB1 wrote: »
    My tenant is self employed and unable to make rent payments. I’m looking to take a payment holiday but can’t find details of how, what the implications are and general advice. Can you assist and perhaps update your website please?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We understand the effect covid19 is having on many of our customers. If you would like to request a payment break please see here.

Please be assured that one of our advisors will be more than happy to discuss this with you.

We hope that you take care of yourself and your family during these difficult and uncertain times and please feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement