If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV One Remote Saorview and Freesat

Options
  • 23-03-2020 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,

What's the best option for a TV with both Saorview and Freesat with one remote control also with pause/play rewind record too

I have read about issues with Freeview/Saorview and menu issues when tuning on some brands for the Irish market and hoping for a user-friendly option

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

monkeycork wrote: »
    Hi,

What's the best option for a TV with both Saorview and Freesat with one remote control also with pause/play rewind record too

I have read about issues with Freeview/Saorview and menu issues when tuning on some brands for the Irish market and hoping for a user-friendly option

Thanks
    Hi monekycork,

If you're looking for a TV with both Freeview and Freesat I would recommend the LG Nano cell panels or the OLED TVs. They have the Magic Remote and you just need to switch between the tuners for Saorview and Freesat.

I don't know of any TVs that will let you pause and rewind Live TV, you might need a separate PVR box for this function.

What size of TV are you looking for?

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.