Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert State Exams

Options
  • 23-03-2020 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Do you think the exams will commence in 2021 if they are cancelled this year? Is it possible that if the above isn’t likely, then the exams will be taken in 2022?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Tbh, fak, I think you may be jumping the gun more than a little bit.

They haven't been cancelled this year yet, or even postponed, though I would be surprised if there isn't at least a contingency plan for the latter by now.

There is no reason to believe that LC2021 is under any threat at this stage, let alone LC2022!

S**t is serious out there, but it isn't the Zombie Apocalyse!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fakharon

Tbh, fak, I think you may be jumping the gun more than a little bit.

They haven't been cancelled this year yet, or even postponed, though I would be surprised if there isn't at least a contingency plan for the latter by now.

There is no reason to believe that LC2021 is under any threat at this stage, let alone LC2022!

S**t is serious out there, but it isn't the Zombie Apocalyse!! :D

Lol, so much for Anxiety 😅thanks Randy!

Advertisement