Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots Roselawn

Options
  • 23-03-2020 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Just as an FYI if you have kids, Boots in Roselawn are selling dildos on the open shelves opposite the counter. Shameful. I wont be going in there again :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

Nothing wrong with that, especially are we are self-isolating for an unknown length of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

They are not dildos they are items from the durex play range. That section of shelves is where condoms, lubricants, etc are stocked. This is the 21st century.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Are they dildos or vibrators?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Damnit, now that you've pointed it out, there's going to be panic buying and there'll be none left by the time I get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Don't bring kids into pharmacy especially with the covid19 pandemic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭A Knight of Ireland

Well what would you classify the Rampant Rabbit as?? https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/22/shopping.laurasmith

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Well what would you classify the Rampant Rabbit as?? https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/22/shopping.laurasmith

Ah yeah, that'd be a vibrator, not a dildo, don't see the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Sure kids are been taught of sex etc in school....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Sure kids are been taught of sex etc in school....

Extreme thou they are sometimes I think the Mormans are onto something special with their modesty and good family values.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭A Knight of Ireland

Extreme thou they are sometimes I think the Mormans are onto something special with their modesty and good family values.

Whats their thoughts on it as a matter of information?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Won't somebody pleeeeaaaaseeee think of the children...

FFS... grow up and stop being so prudish.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Whats their thoughts on it as a matter of information?

I knew a couple of Mormons from the States. Good guys, if you discount their extreme Republican politics. But their politics wasn't he only thing that was ultra-conservative about them. They didn't like swearing or "lewd talk" of any kind, and swiftly excused themselves at the mere mention of sex. Prudish would sum them up pretty well, my long-departed grandmother would probably have been bawdier than they were, and she was one of those old women who went to mass every day of their lives.

Zaph wrote: »
    I knew a couple of Mormons from the States. Good guys, if you discount their extreme Republican politics. But their politics wasn't he only thing that was ultra-conservative about them. They didn't like swearing or "lewd talk" of any kind, and swiftly excused themselves at the mere mention of sex. Prudish would sum them up pretty well, my long-departed grandmother would probably have been bawdier than they were, and she was one of those old women who went to mass every day of their lives.

Were they ever in Boots in Roselawn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Just as an FYI if you have kids, Boots in Roselawn are selling dildos on the open shelves opposite the counter. Shameful. I wont be going in there again :mad:

Holy crap. Who gave Maude Flanders a login!?

Caranica wrote: »
    Were they ever in Boots in Roselawn :D

Yeah, but it was years ago before they started stocking dildos. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

ongarite wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that, especially are we are self-isolating for an unknown length of time.

Dude, that cheered me up no end.

Holy crap. Who gave Maude Flanders a login!?

She wouldn't complain if they were left-handed dildos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

I'm old enough to remember people saying this about pharmacies that sold any sort of contraception, in or out of sight!

Nijmegen wrote: »
    I'm old enough to remember people saying this about pharmacies that sold any sort of contraception, in or out of sight!

Which means you probably also remember when the law was changed so you didn't need a prescription for condoms any more. Sure that was the beginning of the end for civilisation. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

Which means you probably also remember when the law was changed so you didn't need a prescription for condoms any more. Sure that was the beginning of the end for civilisation. :D

Hello Divorce, Bye Bye Daddy! They were all going to end up in hellfire and damnation as I recall.

• Advertisement

Nijmegen wrote: »
    Hello Divorce, Bye Bye Daddy! They were all going to end up in hellfire and damnation as I recall.

And looks like its started. #endofdays.

I'm off to buy a dildo, and heroin, try something new.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jacinta086

This is the best thread I've ever seen on the Dublin 15 forum.
    I'm in stitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

Are they in all boots as its a bit of a trek over for me

Amazon is the way to go 😉 They have a secret shop with the same products much cheaper

Caranica wrote: »
    Amazon is the way to go �� They have a secret shop with the same products much cheaper

Didn't realise Amazon sold such filth. :eek:

Actually doesn't look that secret, I typed in vibrator and the selection that appeared would make your eyes water. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

You can literally order a sex machine from Amazon.

Stark wrote: »
    You can literally order a sex machine from Amazon.

James-Brown-Live-At-The-Apollo.jpg

Only the good ones, your missus tells me.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Only the good ones, your missus tells me.

If you mean my hubby.....well then my marriage is more in trouble then I thought😂

• Advertisement

James-Brown-Live-At-The-Apollo.jpg

Frantically googling for this machine. Anyone got a link

Advertisement