Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non-essential workers still working

• 23-03-2020 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭

Trying to work from home and the construction noise from next door is driving me mental. Non-stop drilling, metal bashing, hammering, starting at 8am and continuing until 5pm. Why are these builders still working? It's not an essential job and they don't turn up in a van, so presumably they're taking public transport. I understand people need to earn a living but why is building work 'essential' at this time? It's hard enough trying to focus at home without that crap going on. :(

Comments

.......It's not an essential job .........(

You are in an essential job?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,932 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

There is no recommendation to stop "non-essential" work at this time

If you want that I would suggest this thread[/url

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement