Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package holiday

Options
  • 24-03-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I've a holiday booked to Portugal in June 15th, have large amount paid but €900 left to pay in the next month or so. Of course the uncertainty of travel and the associated dangers in relation to covid 19 have now arisen. On top of that my wife has lost her job which puts us under severe financial pressure and now we are extremely stressing about this holiday and the financial impact of it. My question is how am I fixed and what do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

I don't mean to be rude, but I think what you should and shouldn't do is pretty clear. Do you have travel insurance? Worth checking if there's anything that can be claimed back due to travel restrictions and hotel closures.

Advertisement