Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled and Rescheduled gigs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Anybody get any inkling about Longitude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Anybody get any inkling about Longitude?

I have an inkling.....there's more chance of me being called in to replace Eddie Vedder in Pearl Jam than Longitude going ahead....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

I have an inkling.....there's more chance of me being called in to replace Eddie Vedder in Pearl Jam than Longitude going ahead....

Can you open up with rearviewmirror ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 instanel

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Pearl Jams European tour rescheduled to summer 2022

https://pearljam.com/tour

Expect a lot of this kind of news in the next few weeks

Hoping we might see Autumn/Winter 2021 3Arena gigs

Fingers and toes crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2021/0412/1209296-leinster-propose-antigen-testing-for-fans-at-rds/

Not so much gig related but could give an indication of what the short term could be like regarding events. NPHET/Government might not give the go ahead though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,663 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

paulie1983 wrote: »
    Tom Jones July gig in Dublin is now cancelled

It’s not unusual..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Iron Maiden's The Legacy Of The Beast tour, including their appearance at Belsonic has been pushed back until next summer.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Iron Maiden's The Legacy Of The Beast tour, including their appearance at Belsonic has been pushed back until next summer.

Airbourne have confirmed they are still supporting them on the tour

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

We purchased 4 x Ian Brown tickets through Cork Opera house, which has been cancelled. I've just received an email offering a voucher, valid for 5 years, no mention of the option of full refund instead. Am I entitled to a refund, as I really don't want the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

RubyK wrote: »
    We purchased 4 x Ian Brown tickets through Cork Opera house, which has been cancelled. I've just received an email offering a voucher, valid for 5 years, no mention of the option of full refund instead. Am I entitled to a refund, as I really don't want the voucher.

You are entitled to a refund.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Penfailed wrote: »
    You are entitled to a refund.

Cheers Penfailed!

RubyK wrote: »
    Cheers Penfailed!

They might try not to give you one...but you are entitled to it :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Kingdom Bhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Just got an email to say My Chemical Romance has been rescheduled again till May 24th 2022. Tickets remain valid.

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Just got an email to say My Chemical Romance has been rescheduled again till May 24th 2022. Tickets remain valid.

Not unexpected but sure look at least it's something to look forward too

Was just going to say May is a bit unusual for an outdoor show in Ireland but remembered i saw the Rolling Stones in Croke Park in May 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Not unexpected but sure look at least it's something to look forward too

Was just going to say May is a bit unusual for an outdoor show in Ireland but remembered i saw the Rolling Stones in Croke Park in May 2018

Exactly, something to look forward to. I can’t wait to see them live :). Still no word on Hellamega ?

One thing i hope comes from all this in terms of been at gigs is the whole putting a lid over the plastic cup pints. Almost all places doing takeaway pints have them

We can all relate the struggle of trying to get pints back to your sport unspilled

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

One thing i hope comes from all this in terms of been at gigs is the whole putting a lid over the plastic cup pints. Almost all places doing takeaway pints have them

We can all relate the struggle of trying to get pints back to your sport unspilled

No chance of that I'm afraid as they can be used as projectiles with the top on.

Zardoz wrote: »
    No chance of that I'm afraid as they can be used as projectiles with the top on.

ah yeah forgot about that rule which also includes bottle caps

remember been at one of the food & Kiosks at the RDS where a guy gave out stink cause the bottle cap was taken off his drink (funny thing was the guy serving forgot to remove it for the customer after him)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

ah yeah forgot about that rule which also includes bottle caps

remember been at one of the food & Kiosks at the RDS where a guy gave out stink cause the bottle cap was taken off his drink (funny thing was the guy serving forgot to remove it for the customer after him)

The trick is to bring a bottle top in with you in a pocket. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Or a hipflask so you don't need to go to the bar!

Looks like Deftones in the 3Arena has been cancelled, just got a fb notification :( Maybe they are back to do Sunstroke in 2022

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Pillow Queens rescheduled from August to December

https://twitter.com/tickets_ie/status/1384069266765348869

Looks like Deftones in the 3Arena has been cancelled, just got a fb notification :( Maybe they are back to do Sunstroke in 2022

I really hope Sunstroke happens.

Same as we really need a rock/metal festival over here, plus for me the location is so handy like 20 mins away :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Should be ok for 2022

This is rescheduled from May to September. Pillow Queens the week before rescheduled but maybe they're hoping because its outdoors it might be able to go ahead in September.

https://twitter.com/tickets_ie/status/1384099457529090051

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

70 odd quid for that is taking the piss.

175559889_4172962579410336_5262771494202750735_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=cCfbNXdO4v4AX8EujZE&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=6fd9a6a28c0ae945c6a201d2f0c02b99&oe=60A2FA3D

Looks like Foo Fighters will be back in Europe next summer as they have been confirmed for Rock in Rio along with The National and Liam Gallagher

• Advertisement

Hadn't seen the National reschedule, nice one! At least its the Sunday of June bank holiday now instead of the Monday sure :pac: Actually still the Monday, doh!

Advertisement