Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled and Rescheduled gigs

1646566676870»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Were ticketmaster giving full refunds for shows rescheduled due to COVID? I got a refund for a show in early 2022 that was rescheduled due to the restrictions at the time, but the service charge was not included in the refund.

I contacted Ticketmaster about this but their reply was utter gibberish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,810 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I think they might have changed the terms of refunds at some stage during covid but think they'd have to have amended terms and conditions when you had purchased the tickets. I had to get a ticket refunded during covid which was part of a pair and they ended up refunding both tickets for a sold out gig..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

Hotel Lux in the Workmans Cellar tomorrow night 30th Nov. has been cancelled.

I'll be honest, i'm actually glad. I was going but there's a lot of other expenses at the moment too and i'll be happy with the rest (as will my wallet).

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

Big Special have cancelled their Dublin and Belfast shows for tonight and tomorrow. Apparently the singer's voice is gone: https://mcd.ie/artists/big-special

Good job i checked or i would've driven to Dublin for nothing. I imagine when they reschedule it will be in a larger venue than the Cellar.

Mannequin Pussy have cancelled their European tour due to mental health reasons: https://exclaim.ca/music/article/mannequin-pussy-cancel-shows-to-prioritize-mental-health

I recommend that anyone that was going to their Whelans gig should now head to Meatbodies in the Workmans Cellar the same night instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭TheDocMan

Yea was looking forward to that - meant to have played a cracking set on Sunday 21st July at Pitchfork festival....announced cancellation of Eurpean dates before this.

I'll probably head to the Workmans to catch Meatbodies....not too familiar with their stuff but I'll go with your recommendation.

Band called Friko playing Workmans Nov. 14th. Liking what I've head from them. I've ticket for Fionn Regan in Cleeres Kilkenny for that night but I may have a change of mind in the months ahead.

Nov is looking like very busy month:

Therapy - Olympia Oct 31st

Tom McCrea - Workmans 2nd Nov

Public Service Broadcasting - Cyprus Ave 6th Nov

Nick Cave 12th Nov 3 Arena

Fionn Regan 14th Nov Cleeres..?? Friko

Idles - 19th Nov Olympia

Nada Surf - 21st Nov Acadmey

Laura Jane Grace - 23rd Nov Grand Social

Baroness/Pallbearer -24th Nov Acadmey

Sack - 30th Cleeres

Advertisement