Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked Card

Options
  • 24-03-2020 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I had several missed calls from a number claiming to be bank of Ireland. I called customer services this morning who told me it was Bank of Ireland trying to contact me as there was a suspicious transaction attempted with my card. I was then put through to the card services team, but while I was on hold the call was ended. Can someone call me back about this please?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi there,
    I had several missed calls from a number claiming to be bank of Ireland. I called customer services this morning who told me it was Bank of Ireland trying to contact me as there was a suspicious transaction attempted with my card. I was then put through to the card services team, but while I was on hold the call was ended. Can someone call me back about this please?

Thank you
    hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

In this instance we would recommend that you contact our card security team directly on 014885466 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help you with any queries you might have.

We are sorry for the delays experienced when calling. In line with government and HSE guidance to curtail COVID19 and social distancing guidelines, we have temporarily reduced the number of customer service representatives on site and unfortunately this is causing considerable delays on our phone lines.

Regrettably we are unable to request outbound calls from teams experiencing high volumes of inbound calls.

Please be assured that our team will answer your call as soon as they can.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement