Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few questions

Options
  • 25-03-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

What age can you sign up for 365 online? The ROI and UK is different ages so Im from the north but im wondering would I be able to sign up at 14 in the UK?

What comes under moneymover account? It states my account type is moneymover on my bank statement and im wondering what type of account it is like is it a student account or a normal current account. I read that student accounts don't get a contactless version of the debit card but a month ago I got a new card which is the contactless one so did my account type change without me knowing?

How can I change/add contact details for example like my mobile number or email address, when I got my account set up my mum was the one to fill the application out, so I wasn't able to give my details as she told me I will need to be older to be responsible with bank emails etc.

Does my mum have legal control over my account? Just wondering incase of any issues but my mum isn't a customer of BOI so would I have full legal responsibility for my account?

What questions do 365 agents ask? if you can't disclose those here online its understandable, my anxiety levels rise if I answered something wrong and just want to be prepared.

If I can sign up for 365 online at 14 in the UK who would have to sign up for it? Would it be me or my mum?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Alexa45, 

Thanks for contacting us here.

We’d suggest contacting our Activation Team on 03456006552 who will be happy to check if your account can be registered for online banking. You will be asked security questions relating to you and your account to verify your identity. Once you have been verified the advisor can help with any questions you have on the account. 

Thanks 
    Tara

Advertisement