Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this "Hours of work" section in my contract seem correct ?

Options
  • 25-03-2020 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This is a new job and with all previous jobs I've always had my weekly working hours included on my contract but this contract does not. Does this seem correct ? Is there anything I should question ? To me it seems like a zero hour contract, am I correct ? TIA

Hours of work:
    There is some flexibility concerning your normal working hours and days, which are based on the roster cycle. This will be discussed and agreed with your manager. All employees need to be flexible in the working arrangements, and your hours of work may vary in order to satisfy the performance requirements of the job.
    Due to the nature of this position you may be required to work additional hours, should this be a necessary to fulfill your position.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement