If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha WXAD-10

Options
  • 25-03-2020 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi folksfolks.

Do you havehave the ababoveabove preapreamppreamp in stostockstock ?

YYou besbest ppriceprice dedelivereddelivered toto DubDublinDublin pleapleaseplease?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    Hi folksfolks.

YYou besbest ppriceprice dedelivereddelivered toto DubDublinDublin pleapleaseplease?
    Hi Phoenix3.

There is still a small quantity left of the AD-10 if our main warehouse and is available for shipping.

You can purchase it direct on our website using the link below for 149 Euro delivered.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202664-yamaha-wxad10-grey-dark-grey-hi-fi-network-bluetooth-music-streamer.aspx

Any issues or questions please let me know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Hi folksfolks.

Hi Phoenix3.

There is still a small quantity left of the AD-10 if our main warehouse and is available for shipping.

You can purchase it direct on our website using the link below for 149 Euro delivered.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202664-yamaha-wxad10-grey-dark-grey-hi-fi-network-bluetooth-music-streamer.aspx

Any issues or questions please let me know.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny
    Will order later when home.

Kenny

Order placed last night.

When do you think, I should expect delivery. 

Thanks p3

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Phoenix,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

To be fair your order only came in last night after the warehouse had closed up so it has not shipped yet.

Our delivery schedules are holding up quite well in the circumstances but we do hope that our Customers can give us some small leeway to reflect the extraordinary circumstances.

You order will be picked today and should reach you tomorrow or latest Monday - if you have require specific updates you can contact emmaj@richersounds.ie , Emma manages our logistics and she will do her very best to keep you updated.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John.

You know how we turn back into children when waiting for new HiFi. No patience.

I am having great fun with musicast linking my 602 and 803.This is my latest project. I am adding a pair of PA speakers outside and have a QSC which works very well with them.

Thanks again all in RS and stay safe.

P3

• Advertisement

Thanks John.

You know how we turn back into children when waiting for new HiFi. No patience.

I am having great fun with musicast linking my 602 and 803.This is my latest project. I am adding a pair of PA speakers outside and have a QSC which works very well with them.

Thanks again all in RS and stay safe.

P3
    Cheers Phoenix3.

When it arrives you will be able to have some fun setting it up and connecting it to the rest of your setup.

As soon as your order is shipped you will get a text from our courier with tracking details.

As always thanks for the business.

Folks

Once again top service. Delivered this morning and all set up and sounding great.

Talk shortly,

P3

Folks

Once again top service. Delivered this morning and all set up and sounding great.

Talk shortly,

P3
    Hi P3.

Happy Days :D

And as always thank you for the business.

Take care and stay safe.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.